Chapter thirteen (brother?)

^^^^^
Ryan

I ran all around seeing people on the ground covered in blood and some are running away but I cant see what their running from, I finally found Gabe and Jess but Gabe was fighting boy with black hair and red eyes (picture^) i quickly ran To Jess who was being held by another guy, the guy saw me and though Jess on the floor, she was to weak to run, the guy came at me but my eyes turned red and I grabbed both his arms and put them behind his back and broke both arms, he fell on the floor crying in pain, the guy with the red eyes though Gabe into a tree and looked at me and smirked. "Your pretty cute and strong." He said smirking and my eyes turned a darker red. He came running at me about to punch me when I caught his fist and threw him over my head onto the ground. He got up and ran to Jess, he got out a wooden stack and brought it to Jess's neck. "Brother please don't." Jess pleaded. My eyes widened, "Brother?" I asked "Hehe yes she's my sister." The guy chuckled. "I never introduced myself, I'm Ryan." He said smirking. "Why do you want to harm your sister?" I asked "I don't it's just I heard there's a half blood and has amazing blood." He said smirking "Don't harm her, I'm the half blood." I said and he looked at me. "But you don't have a heart beat." He said in front of me, I grabbed water from a near by table and splashed it all over me, his eyes widened and he smiled."Hmmm Come with me." He said "Only if you leave everyone here alone." I said and he nodded. Devin and my dad came running, "Maya what are you doing?" My dad asked "Saving you guys." I said smiling softly. "No no no no, Maya beat him up, don't go no!" Devin screamed when Ryan ran away with me, we where in the forest in a cabin with Ryan and another boy, he had black hair and blue eyes. Ryan lead me to a room and said I'll be staying in here, I lye in the bed thinking, 'I love you Devin, Dad if I would or could I would love to get to know you, Jess keep being happy and Gabe keep Jess happy and Devin' I thought sobbing into my pillow till I fell asleep.

Please help me. I want Devin and the others.