Chapter 2

The picture on the side (Wiliiam Moseley) is Aaron :D 

________________________________________________________

Sienna's POV

Mia woke me up around 11:00am and we quickly threw on our clothes so we could get breakfast before she had to leave at 12:00. 

We drove round to a cute little coffee shop called Brown Sugar and ordered the first thing on the menu, wolfing it down as fast as we could. I got up first after finishing breakfast and beat Mia to the counter to pay (it was always a competition between us)

I stepped up, taking my wallet out but slowed to a stop as I looked into a very sexy pair of startling blue eyes. I'm sure my mouth fell open, but in that moment, I didn't even care. He was just so very hot! I looked down at the name tag on his chest, noticing how built he was. His name was Aaron. I looked up at him and saw him practically undressing me with his eyes

‘So do you want anything?' Oh boy, the smirk on his face absolutely screamed player! 'Because seriously, I can give you... anything' He grinned and his eyes sparkled. I have to say, he got props on the eyes! They were a bright blue and had a sexy little sparkle sitting playfully, perfect for bringing in the girls.

'Oh, really now?' I smiled slyly and his face lit up, 'Could you give me... the bill?' I whispered huskily, sniggering at his face when he registered what I had said. I knew my way round these types of guys, respond with smart comments to their jabs, act like you don't want them, and they jump to the challenge.

'I suppose if that's what you want... but there's a price' he recovered quickly and tried again

I rolled my eyes, 'Wait so there's GST for this already expensive breakfast? What a rip off'

'Isn't life cruel?' 

'Ok what do you want?' 

'To take you out to coffee'

'And if I say no?'

'You'll have to wait until my shifts over to pay' He smirked at me, knowing I would have to agree

'Fine, but only 'cos you asked so nicely' I sneered back at him

'Cool, so I'll take your number?' 

'Whatever' I wrote down my number on his arm with a pen he supplied and turned to leave 'Oh but I keep the pen' I winked and walked back to the table to grab Mia, who was still only half way through her hot chocolate!

'What? You finished way before me so I figured I could take my time!' 

I frowned at her 'Whatever, I'll meet you in the car'

I walked out, sticking out my tongue at Aaron as I walked past... Hang on, I thought, he doesn’t even know my name!

Mia's POV

I got up after finishing my hot chocolate and noticed ... I ran over to him knowing Sienna was in the car and grabbed him from behind. He turned around and planted a kiss on my cheek.

'Hey babe how are you?' he leaned in again, kissing me until the person being served coughed awkwardly interrupting our soon to be make out session

'I'm good, I missed you heaps!' I said breathlessly, looking into his perfect blue eyes.

'I know' he said with that cute trademark smirk of his,

 'Shut up' I said hitting him on his chest.

He grabbed my wrist and took hold of my hand as he bent down and kissed it softly, 'I missed you more'

My heart melted and I smiled soppily up at him