Chapter 7

Armani POV -
Since Today Is Saturday , No School , But I Still Miss Demontae 😔. So I Texted Him , But He Beat Me To It ..
Montae 💔😭 - I Miss You 😔
Me - I Miss You Too 💖
Montae 💔😭 - Get Dressed , Were Going To Get Lunch , And I'm Not Taking No For An Answer
Me - Ok , Boyfriend
Montae 💔😭 - 😏😏
I Get Dressed In A Red And White Polo Shirt , With Some White Levi Skinny Jeans , And Some Red Timbs. I Spray On Some Victoria Secret Perfume That Montae Bought Me , When We First Started Dating.
Demontae POV -
I End Up Wearing A Red And White Polo Shirt , With Some White Levis , And My Red Timbs. I Also Put On Some Cologne That Armani Bought Me.
I Text Mani
Me - I'm Omw , I Hope You Looking Fine.
Mani 😍💦 - Don't I Always Look Fine ? 💁💖
Me - Hell Yea , Lil Sexy Ass 😭
Mani 😍💦 - Hurry Up 😂
Me - K.
I Head To Go Pick Up My Baby .
Armani POV -
I Have A Feeling Something Is Going To Happen .. Something Good 😊 , Please Pray For Me
Demontae POV -
I Go And Pick Up My Baby Girl .. And She Looking Good Asf 😔💖
I Say "Look At My Beautiful Ass Girlfriend" .. She Says "Your Ex , You Meant" .. I Say "Guhh You Know You Bae , Forever And Always" .. She Kisses Me On The Lips .. And I Smile .. I Say " I See You Trynna Match My Fly Ain't It ?" , She Says "Nope .. I Was Ready First" , I Laugh And I Open The Door For Her. Once She Gets In .. I Get In And I Start Driving To Ruby Tuesday's. I Look Over And See Her Taking Pictures Of Me And Her ..
Armani POV - I Take A Picture Of Me And Him And Post It On Ig And The Caption Says
@Plug_Mani : @Plug_Montae , Out With Baby 😏💖 .. Y'all Mad ?
.. And I Instantly Begin To Get Likes , And All Positive Comments ..
Before Me And Baby Go In To Ruby Tuesday's .. He Asks Me 'Will You Be Mine ..Again Armani Tanyelle Smith ?"