Chapter 15

Janice POV
I really hope Demontae doesn't think that this is his baby, I just want him for his money 😩.

Armani POV
Back to this love triangle I may be apart of ... I really love Demontae, but if that's his baby then NO. Christian is such a sweetheart .. he ended up buying me so many things from the mall. He even bought me a necklace w/ his name. Holdup Demontae texted me...
Demonte: Hey, I really do miss you.. think we could meet at my house to talk?
Me: Yeahhh.. ill meet you around 6pm.
Demontae: Alright Baby
Demontae: Armani*
(He thinks he's slick)
Me: 😂😂 alright montae

Christian POV
Mani just doesn't understand i'll do anything to be her man. LITERALLY !
Demontae fucked up and that's his fault. Im a little crazy at times and Armani is now my property 🙃😅!

Demontae POV
I asked Armani to come over and she said yes ! omg im so happy because now is finally my chance to get her back! Christian had his time with my wife, sorry buddy!
I hear a knock on the door and its my wife 🥰
Armani: Hey..
Me: Dont be shy girl the fuck
Armani: Im not.. I just dont know how to feel right now after everything we've been through
Demontae: Girl I love you with every bone in my body and ik I messed up, but do you forgive me?
Armani: yes I forgive you, but im kinda on a new path with Christian
Demontae: fuck that nigga. I want my baby back and ima get her back by any means necessary!
Armani: (thoughts) omg , what have I done to have him addicted? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Armani POV
What have  I done to have that man stuck like that? idk ! Now I'm stuck here spending the night 🤦🏽‍♀️ silly me! but I somehow still am inlove with this nigga through everything.
I go take a shower and check my phone to see that Christian has called me twice and texted me twice as well... I check his messages .
Christian: baby!
Christian: BABY! ik you not sleep.. but if you are goodnight! I love you
(good thing my read receipts are off)
I lock my phone and lay down in Demontae's bed with him and he rolls over and lay under
me like a baby and say "I missed this" and he kisses my arm. Shortly after I fall asleep 😭💞

Ik this book is OLLLLLD AF ! I got bored and decided to find something to do! But hey babes 💞 ill be updating this book more maybe!