Chapter 11

Armani POV
Okay So , There's School Tomorrow &  I Really Don't Want To Go, But I Have Goals And Dreams To Accomplish.
The Next Morning
Work , Work , Work , Work , Work , Work -
I Stopped My Alarm .. Even Though My Song Was Playing And Shit.
I Checked My Phone And Seen I Had A Paragraph From DeMontae , Which Read..
Baby ❤️😋 - GoodMorning Beautiful , I Love You So Fucking Much . I Want To Be With You For Forever , Even Though Yo CryBaby Ass Work My Last Fucking Nerve. Ima Continue Loving You , Witcho BEAUTIFUL Ass.
         - Have A Good Day ,
                        Daddy DeMontae
That Paragraph Had Me Smiling From Ear To Ear. He So Corny , But He So Lovable.
I Take My Shower And Do My Hygiene Things And End Up Wearing A Red Tank Top , A Leather Jacket , Some White Cut Up Pants , And My Marvin The Martian Jordan's. When I Pull Up To School , I Get Called To The Office Immediately . When I Get There , There Is This Tall , Darkskin Dude , With Dreads , And He Has Some Pretty Ass Teeth , No Lie. He Looks Kind Of Lost , So I Prepare Myself To Help Him Around School , Since He Looks Like A Senior , And I Also Prepare Myself For DeMontae's Jealousy.
DeMontae POV -
When I Get To School I See That My Baby Is Already Here , And As Soon As I Walk Into The Building I See Her Being A Little TOO Friendly With The New Boy .. I Walk Up To Them And I Ask The Dude As Politely As I Can To See Why He Is All Smiles And Giggles With My Girl .. And He Gone Get Fucking Smart .. So I Drawed My Arm Back And ..............

-What Do You People Think Happened ?
-P.S- Don't Kill Me Over Me Not Updating 😭💔