Chapter 12

Demontae POV
I Didn't Even Get A Chance To Hit His Ass Cause Mani Drug Me By My Collar And Told Me To Chill , And I Said "So Tell Me Exactly What You Doing With Him , All Smiles And Giggles And Shit?" , She Says "I Was Actually Helping Him Around The School" , I Say "I'm Supposed To Believe That ?" , She Says "Tell Me Exactly Why Wouldn't You Believe Me?" ... I Say "Umm Irdk" , She Says "I Understand You're Jealous , But Chill .. You Know Im All For You" .. I Kiss Her & Say " You're Right" ... We Walk Back Towards The Boy & I Mug Him .. And Kiss Her On The Neck & Smack Her On The Ass And Say "Text Me Baby , After You're Done" , She Says "Okay" .

Mani POV
After I Help The Boy Out , He Says "Thank You" & He Asks For My # , For Future References .. I Laugh And Say "That Wouldn't Be Cool With Montae Or Me , Sorry" . I Text Montae But He Doesn't Text Back , So I Head To Class , And I See Some Girl Sitting In My Seat & Has His Phone .. I Don't Get Mad , YET , But I Walk Up To Them And Asks "What's Going On".. And The Girl Turns Out To Be That Pregnant Bitch .. I Say " Montae What's Going On ?" , He Says " I'm Giving Her My # , Just Incase She Needs Help With Anything , Because There Is A Possibility That The Baby Is Mines " , I Say " I Could've Gave The New Boy My # Then , If I Knew You Was Giving Your Number To A Hoe" , He Says "What You Say Armani ?" , Mrs.Burke Says "Solve This After Class Mrs.Smith & Mr.Jackson" , I Say "Nah , I'm Leaving AnyWay, Have A Nice Day DeMontae .. We're Over , Text Me When She Have The Baby , To Let Me Know If You Should Keep The Hoe Number Or Not" , He Says "Ugh , Okay , Man Damn , Everything Happens To Me" , I Laugh And Say "You're Right" .. As I'm Leaving I See The New Dude And Stops Him And Say "Here's My # (343-225-7819)" , He Says "Thanks Ma" .. I Say You're Welcome ... Then I Proceed Home .