Epilogue

Memories. Memories flooded my mind like a film.

Father beating me, meeting the phantom, kissing Erik, making love to him, Ramin, Aaron, Chris, Katy, wedding, the witch, father drugging me, and father injecting me.

Father! Because of him I lost my memory.

I couldn't move my body. My mind was spinning with images of my life. Happy moments, sad moments, angry moments, any type of moments.

I could hear my surroundings, the people rushing and yelling. I knew by the sound of the beeps that I was at a hospital. My baby! Oh, please God let my baby be safe.

"We're losing her! Quick! " I felt electric currents running around my veins.

"Yes! We did it! We got her, " I could move my body, but I was so tired. I felt so weak. "Your baby is fine."

I smiled in joy. My baby is okay. My eyes remained close as the doctors left. I heard a door opened and I knew who it was... Erik.

I heard him sob and mumble words I couldn't quite catch. He gave me a kiss and cry once more. My heart broke. Did he think I was dead?

"Don't worry mon amour, I will join you soon." he kissed my lips and slowly made his way to the door.

He can't kill himself! I'm still alive! Erik! I'm alive! I opened my eyes to see his back. I need to speak. I opened my dry mouth and with all the strength I had I spoke.

"Angel..." my voice was hoarse, but he heard me.

He froze at the door and swiftly turn to face me. Tears fell down his cheeks as he ran up to me.

"Chloe! You're alive! " he hugged me tightly. "I - I thought you left me." he continued to sob.

"Erik, " he lifted his head to stare at me. I frowned at his face. Where is the deformity? I touched his once deformed face lightly. "I remember."

His face lit up and kissed me full on the lips. I cleared my throat after he pulled away.

"Your face ..." he looked at me with worried.

"My deformity is gone. I am no longer that monster-" I cut him off.

"That monster Erik, was the one I fell in love with. I have to be honest, I miss your deformity. " his mouth hanged in shock.

"It's going to take me a long time to get used to," I wave my hand around his perfect face, "this."

"I know. Same here. I still wear my mask, " he chuckled.

"I love you Erik, " he closed his eyes tightly and sighed .

"I thought I would never hear you say that, " he whispered. "I love you too."

The door opened and Aaron, Chris, and Ramin came running through the door. Erik stepped away from me and one by one hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

I looked at the four men around me. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips at the thought that came through my head.

"Why are you laughing? " Ramin asked me with a chuckle.

"Can you believe that I have kissed each of you?" I asked with a laugh.

They all turned to stare at each other and laugh.

"Who's the better kisser then? " Chris smirked.

"Certainly not you," I let out a laugh at his expression.

"Ahem! " all of our eyes snapped to an uncomfortable looking doctor.

"Who here is related to... Chloe? " the doctor asked the men.