S1:E5

W A R N I NG

MATURE CONTENT

This television show is Rated R as it contains nudity, profanity, and may be disturbing to some viewers. The following content also may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 17. Watch at your own risk.

 Watch at your own risk

⛳️ 12:12pm

Ashton: "I can't wait for this to be over." (slouching in seat) "I'm sick of all these interviews, and our outfit of choice..." (picking at lint on shirt and dried salsa) "Not really the best."

Harry: "Really? I like it." (striking pose) "It looks a tad like we're in a boy band."

Ashton: (thinking on it, making face, shaking head) "Nah, that could never happen."

•••

Previously on: Golfing Pro

"Golf, the most interesting sport in the world."

"You can't hit a guy with a wheelchair."

"You hit a guy with a wheelchair!"

"Sayonara bitchachos!"

•••

Coming up on: Golfing Pro

[shot of Nick sitting outside with his head in his hands, muttering to himself]

•••
⛳️5:00 pm The Front Lawn of Royal St. George's

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Luke: "Where do you go after you've hit rock bottom?"
⭐🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

(question given to us today by a pap)
Q: Any words for the viewers back home?

Ashton's Answer: "I've got nothing to say, they've seen it all and heard it all."

⛳️ "I can't anymore."⛳️

Michael: (rolling sleeves up) "We are wearing all black, in the blazing heat."

Tom: (looking at himself and his outfit) "I can work with it." (sucking in) "It's slimming."

Jay: (sashaying by) "They say black is the new black."