Corns moment

(ALMOST TO 100 FOLLOWERS YAY and let me do a shout out to @mcjuggies for commenting on almost every chapter your amazing😎✌️)

Jeffrey pov

Ugh I rubbed my stomach again with the heat pack.

"Is this what girls have to deal with during that time of the month this sucks SO MUCH."

"STOP ALL THAT YELLING IN THEIR." I scoffed at my dad he didn't understand the pain nobody does well... Except mom do moms even get periods?

"OH GOSH NOO I THOUGH ABOUT IT EWWWWWW."

"JEFFREY I MENT IT." I rolled my eyes at the door before sticking my tongue out and my middle finger up. Asshole.

I moaned in pain again looking at our dog John on our lap.

"Will you massage my tummy sweetie." Automatically the dog jumped up and ran off to someplace else in the house.

"Asshole,why is everyone being an asshole." I pouted ugh.

I wish Zachary was here. What what what what the hell no no no no I hate this.

"Ugh but why do I want him so much....I miss him ugh no I sound like a gigantic chick I need porn now." I jumped up heat pack still sticking on my stomach and ran into my office turning on my desk top.

"Wait is it socially acceptable to watch porn as a girl.......what porn would I even watch?" I sat and thought about it.

"Nope nope never mind I'm just going to play some games now where's my laptop." I looked on the bookshelf,in my desk drawers,and went back to my room looking around my bed.

"Where could it be- Jesse that little price of shit." I stepped outside in my pajamas but I stopped seeing corns car in our driveway.

Okay so pajamas is a no.

I ran back in my room deciding on a pair of black tights,a crop top white shirt and tied a red flannel shirt tied around my waist with some black chucks. I fluffed my hair and smiled.

I began my walk to the Garage and I felt butterfly's slowly come up in my stomach I stopped at the door handle. I shook a lil bit.

'Okay okay let's do this lets go GAME FACE GAME FACE.' I pushed open the door going straight to the small room they built a couple months ago. I opened that door seeing only corn playing grand theft auto on the couch.

"Where's Jesse?"

"At the story what's wrong Juliet." I almost didn't respond to the girl name peering at everything in the room trying to find my laptop.

"Son of a bitch."

"What are you looking for."

"My laptop."

"Well Jesse went to get a couple of cords from Walmart you'll just have to wait." He scooted over before patting the seat next to him.

"Here you can take a load off." I blushed before I sat down next to him he paused the game and sat back next to me our shoulders touching.

Is this heaven??? I smelled crossing my left leg over the right so my knee touched his leg also.

"I know I don't usually ask but how are you how have you been holding up?"

"Um I'm good I guess the pains in my stomach are a bitch though."

"Is it hurting now." At that moment the butterfly's decided to fly away and I was again met with the pain of needles in my abdomen. I just noises rubbing the pack still sticking to my stomach.

Corn reached his arm around me and put his hand on my stomach gently messaging as he just got on his phone like this was a everyday thing.

This is heaven I have won life and have gotten the key to success.

I felt my self blush turning my hand. I felt like I was about to fly right then. Is this how girls feel about a crush all the time. Gosh.

I would hate every single one of my crushes.

Corn looked at me.

"I hope the pack using too hot you look like your burning up." I turned my head so he couldn't see the blush on my face.

"No no no I'm fine."

"Ok I was just checking in Jesse might not listen but I will if you ask me too." I smiled blush still coming up my cheeks.

"I sat up straight just smiling completely unresponsive to the world as I just slightly bounced on the futon I didn't even hear the door open corns arm retreated from my waist.

"The hell is wrong with you dude." I didn't even pay attention to Jesse as I still slightly bounced on the couch.

"He's looking for his laptop."

"Oh here" he handed it to me from under the couch. I grabbed my laptop bringing it to my chest but still my mind was somewhere else.

'OH MY GOSH HE TOUCHED ME WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED IM GOING TO HAVE HIS BABIES THEY WILL BE GORGEOUS AND WELL LIVE IN A NICE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE COAST AGHHHHHHH' I still did little bounces on the couch corn and Jesse just looking at me.

When I came out of my little fantasy they were playing final fantasy. I looked around the room and blushed. What the hell have I been doing.

"Oh your ok now we decided not to bother you, you were just bouncing and acting a little weird."

"Yeah maybe you should go to the doctor dude."

"Don't take my laptop nerd."

"Yeah whatever."

I walked out the room, out the garage and into the house and laid down on the bed.

"THESE DAMN GIRL HORMONES."

"JEFFREY STOP WITH THE DAMN YELLING."

"IF YOU WERE A WOMAN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND."

"BUT IM NOT NO STOP BEFORE I HAVE TO COME IN THEIR." I did a middle finger towards my dad through the room.

"I hate being a girl!"

👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯😘