7.

Jeff pov

"Stupid stupid stupid" I watched as Jesse was yelling as dad chases him through the snow covered forest he was yelling grabbing his games.

"Dad maybe you should take it easy." My dad sneered at me and slammed his bed room door and as usual mom and dads yells filled the house.

Even though I was in my pajamas I slipped outside with my dog deciding to go look for Jesse. I slipped on a jacket and started into the dark forest.

"Ugh Jesse where did you go? You better not be crying agin over some damn video games." I stepped over the snow as my dog ran straight to Jesse nearly falling him over Corn was standing next to him.

'Does this kid ever go home?'

"Hey guys what's up"

"Bad that's what's going on OHHHH GOOOOOOSSSSH YOU ARE THE WORST FATHER." My dog ran back over to me scared of his singing. He marched back deeper into the forest yelling something about the aluminati or black holes.

"Hmmmm maybe dad turned himself a little coo coo for coco puffs." I laughed my signature laugh for a bit before turning to corn he smiled but only a bit with the camera down and off.

"You know Jesse has been asking me to spend the night with him he said maybe it gets you guys father to act better with me around."

"Hmmmm nope he acts the same he just doesn't care I mean I guess he's been acting a lot better towards me." Corn started to walk towards the forest after his best friend I followed.

"How so."

"I don't know.....I think he thinks that I'm like his little girl that he has to protect."

"Yeah my baby sister is like that to my dad really protective but I was too." He smiled.

"I feel a little protective of you too." I stopped in my tracks but Corn kept walking the same pace his cheeks very lightly dusted with pink blush.

"Hmmmm thanks  but I don't need protecting I'm a stroganoff independent woman!!"we laughed together.

"But I appreciate your concern and I wouldn't mind if you stayed over n-not t-that I wanted to do anything with you........that would be crazy.......in fact that would be fully crazy oh geeesh how old are you wait how old am I." I herd Corn laughing like crazy it made me forget my  soon to be frost bitten toes. Sandals were a bad idea.

"Great." He wiped tears from his eyes." I'll stay over tonight thanks for the invitation I guess." He smiled and put his hand on the small of my back. Keeping it their before it slowly found its way around my waist I looked at corn but his eyes stayed in front of him.

'AGHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIFE is this how it feels for girls with crushes all the time OH MY GOSH.' We walked like that for a couple more minutes until Jesse finally came into sight again and corn let go of my waist walking in front of me so we were face to face.

"I'll take it from here you should get back I would hate for your feet to turn an even more paler blue." I looked down and sure enough my feet were pale as hell.

"AGHHH oh my gosh ummm I'll see you later." I pushed my day to sprint back to the house just as I did nearly as fast has her. Once I got inside I sat next to the fire place with my father watching the game on his tv.

"Where have you been." I shrugged while laying back watching the football game.

'Hmmmm I wonder what our future kids are gonna be like.....am I thinking too far ahead......nooooooo."

Maybe just maybe being a girl won't be be that bad.....
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮