The Pranking siblings

Today is day one in Lorena's and my prank for Lewis. And it's safe to say that he wont see this coming. Currently we are in the cruise's diner room,eating our hearts desires, and by we I'm talking about my siblings and I. We are even dressed all fancy. Lori and I are wearing dresses and Lewis is wearing a penguin tux and a top hat. Which he looks ridiculous in. My dress is black with a dark lace covering my chest area, it is long sleeved and backless and ends mid thigh. Lorena's dress is navy blue with a dip in the neck line, it's strapless and floor length.

I see Lewis scratching his 'area' and look towards Lorena only to receive a wink in return. I hold back a laugh but a snort still escapes me. Lewis looks towards me and asks

-What is it Clara?

-Nothing Lewis it's just that you seem to be having a little problem there.

I smile innocently at him which makes him squint his eyes at me and ask

-What did you do?Itching powder in my underwear? That's a bit cliche don't you think?

I just shake my head at him and Lorena says

-Actually it wasn't her. It was me. And no its not the good old fashioned itching powder in the pants it's more like the hot pepper/Itching  powder mix in your undies.

-What the hell?! Lorena why?! What did I do the you?

Lewis asks her but you could see a smile fighting its way into his face. Lorena jut gives him puppy dog eyes and he begins to smirk.

-Oh it's on!

I shake my head at them and Lorena straitens her back to look taller and says

-It's on like Donkey Kong bro.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Later on)

-Lewis!!!!

I look up from the book I was reading and I break out laughing at what I saw.

-Yes my dear sister?

Lewis asks casually, which make Lori madder.

-What did you do to my hair?!

She screeched at him

-I thought you needed a new look.

She growls at his answer 

-My hair is pink! I hate pink!

-Relax it's temporary hair dye. It will wash of in a few days.

He tells her with a smirk on his face

-It better! I'll get you back for this!

- Lori I think pink looks great on you.

I tell her sarcastically

-Shut it Clara!

I begin laughing again then  Lewis says

-Oh I would pay to see David's reaction to your hair.

She blushes and then looks down, looking sad. Obviously she missed her boyfriend/ fiance. I get up and give her a hug.

-Hey, I know you miss him but you guys still talk every day and you'll see him again when the cruise is over.

She gives me a small smile and says

-Thanks it's just that I really miss him he haven't been separated for so long, I mean the cruise is two moths long. But he wanted me to have fun for the both of us since he is stuck working.

I smile at her and then hug her tightly before letting go.

-Exactly he wants you to have fun so let's do just that. I'll even help you get back at Lewis.

-Hey!

We both ignore Lewis's outburst and grin at each other.

-Clara!

I look towards the voice that called me and see Johann walking towards me with another girl next to her. I smile at her and tell my siblings that I'll see them soon  before walking towards Johann. But not before seeing the look Lewis gave the girl who is with Johann. Which makes me smirk.

-Hi Jo!

-Hey girl, this is Lina she is my cousin/ best friend. I was thinking we could check out a movie room a saw earlier.

-Sounds cool

Lina and I smile at each other in greeting. And all three of us make way towards the movie room.

Once we were seated, we decided to talk until the movie starts. To get to know each other better and making jokes. And since I saw the look on my brothers face when he saw Lina I decided to ask.

-So Lina, do you have a boyfriend?

She choked on her drink while Jo just sits there laughing at her. After she clears her throat and catches her breath she answers me with a bush on hr face.

-No, why the question?

-Sorry if I'm being nosy it's just that you seem like a great girl and I know someone who likes great girls and is currently single.

She chuckles nervously and asks

-It's not you right?

I chuckle and shake my head while saying 

-NO, I'm completely strait. I was referring to my brother. Besides I kind of have my eye on someone.

She blushes in embarrassment and then says

-Oh sorry. And who is your brother?

-It's fine and remember the guy I was with when you guys came up to me, that's my older brother Lewis.

-Um I'll think about it. But why are you trying to set us up? Cant he do it himself? Sorry if that sounded mean

-No its fine, and it's just that he can be shy when it comes to his love life and also I want to prank him. Since I'm helping my sister get revenge on him for painting her hair pink.

-Why would he do that?

-They have an ongoing prank war currently. Well more like they have one since they were little.

-Ok and how would I help you prank him?

I just smirk at her and say 

-Leave that to me.

She smiles at me before shaking her head and turn towards the screen since the movie was about to start.