Pilot

before you go accusing me of coping gossip girl chill. I'm just trying to make a 5sos version. but importantly this will mean that 'gossip boy' is talking. I'll be trying to update it as much as I can but I also have other stories to work one so yeah but let's get on with the story. btw they are gay. just felt like people should know

Gossip boy here to give you the latest stories on Sydney's upper east class men.
It was spotted Luke Hemmings was seen leaving the airport. Is he finally coming back after he mysteriously left for 6 months? Where has he been? I guess we'll find out soon. xoxo gossip boy.
•Luke's P.O.V•
I was back to Sydney after 6 months of trying to find my dad. Unfortunately I still haven't found him. But I didn't leave just because of that. After what happened with Alex I couldn't stand to be near Ashton anymore. I'm now on my way to go see my mom and more importantly my brother Jack. He tried to kill himself so now he's in a rehab.
"Hey Jack." I say walking into his room.
"Hey Luke, I missed you." Jack says giving me a hug.
"I missed you too. How have you been? Also is mom still in denial about letting you out?"
"I've been good and yes unfortunately she's afraid that I'll try again. Honestly I haven't even thought about it. I've been doing so good so now I just want to get out of here." He said sighing.
"Don't worry Jack I'll talk to her. I promise." I got up from his bed and walked over to where my mom was. I tapped her and she turned around and gave me a hug.
"Hello sweetheart. How have you been?" She questioned.
"I've been good. I really need that break. But that's besides the point, I need to talk to you." I watched a concerned expression take over her smiling face.
"Yes? What is it?"
"Are you still in denial about letting Jack out? He's fine and needs to get out of here. If he doesn't get out soon he's never going to experience the world. Plus it'll be good for him to get back to school."
"I'm not in denial okay. I just feel that if I let him out someone's going to say something rude and he'll try it again."
"Mom that's not going to happen okay. I'll be with him. I'll give him the support you didn't give him." I say turning to say bye to Jack. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"We'll talk about it next week but for now you will not talk about what happened to him to anyone. Now go home and unpack." I get out of her grasp and go to say by to Jack. We hug and then I leave to unpack.
Ashton's P.O.V•
"So Ashton I have to tell you something important." He says making me concerned.
"Yes what is it."
"Well since Luke is back in town," he says. Wait Luke's back in town? Why? "I thought it would be important to tell you that I slept with Luke."
"What! When?"
"Well the night before she left we were both out drinking and you know one thing led to another."
"Please go."
"But Ashton-"
"Go! I need time to think!" I was in shock. My boyfriend slept with my best friend. I hope she won't try to apologize. That'd be a mistake.
"Claire make sure Luke is not on my list for the sleepover!"
"Yes Ashton." Claire, my maid, says nodding her head.