wild for the night

Rakim's P.O.V.

"I'm going up to bed, are you coming?" I asked Y/N while pushing the warm fleece blanket that once encompassed off of my lap.

"In a few minutes," she replied while staring at the television. "Let me just finish this film." She said while gesturing to some movie starring Leonardo Diacaprio that was playing in the background. I nodded once and pressed a kiss to her temple before trudging up the stairs.

I headed into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and go to the bathroom like usual and after I finished that I unbuttoned my Dior button up shirt and tossed it onto the pile of my clothes in the corner of the room. I examined the mess that was my side of the room for a minute and then I kicked off my jeans and tossed them to the pile that was beginning to accumulate. I made a mental note to clean it in the morning and then slipped into bed.

The sheets were cold against my body and they sent shivers down my spine. I adjusted my pillow and my position of laying at least ten times before I settled on lying on my back.

The sheets finally warmed up and Y/N finally came upstairs about ten minutes later. She headed over to my side of the bed and pressed a soft kiss against my lips before saying goodnight to me, figuring I'd be asleep by the time she got out of the bathroom like I usually do.

But this night was different. I was restless for some reason and I had no clue why. I tossed and turned for about ten minutes while Y/N was in the bathroom performing her usual skin care routine. Another five minutes passed and Y/N opened the door to the bathroom and headed over to the dresser, my dresser in particular. I assumed she thought I was sleeping because she didn't utter a single word to me.

She found my old t-shirt and tossed it on her side of the bed before she began to slide down her jeans. I wanted to look away because what I was doing was creepy but I couldn't stop myself. I watched her slide her jeans down her legs and kick them off so she could pick them up and put them in the hamper I always neglect to use. I watched her bend down and I bit down on my lower lip as she did so. Creepy, yes but I couldn't stop watching.

She raised her arms above her head and pulled off her shirt before tossing it into the hamper as well and I watched silently from my spot on the bed as she then began to unclip her bra. She pulled it off and slid on my shirt in its place.

After she finished changing I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep like I was supposed to be. I felt bad for being a creep but seeing her in such a vulnerable state made me love her that much more.

---

"Baby will you hurry and just come to bed?" I said while shifting uncomfortably under the cold covers. The cold, stiff fabric rubbed up against my skin and caused goosebumps to rise in its wake. The bed didn't have its usual snug and cozy feeling because Y/N was taking a total of thirty-seven years to get into bed with me.

"I thought you were sleeping" she hollered from across the room. I shifted yet again under the covers and tried to warm my freezing limbs. If she had me waiting any longer I'd get hypothermia for sure.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about Travis Scott" she teased. I heard her laugh from inside of the bathroom and soon enough she trudged out of the room, making sure to take as long as possible to get under the covers.

"What about that jiggy fool Travis?"

"Nothing" she smirked getting into bed trying to steal some blanket for herself.

"Tell me" i said not allowing her any blanket.

"I was just thinking about how his music is way better than yours, that's all. I mean have you listened to Antidote babe? He's a genius.' She laughed

I decide to entertain her foolish acts. "Oh? facts, If you like his music better than mine you really should be kicking it with him huh."

"Well I guess you should know that i'm only into you is because you look like him sorry bout it" She raised her shoulders crossing her arms trying her hide or smirk.

She broke me, I laughed causing her to do the same.

"Your're a clown you know that Y/N"

She sported a smirk as she headed over to her side of the bed and I gave her a longing look to put me out of my misery. She finally climbed under the covers and I soon felt my limbs warming up.

She quickly pressed the front of her body against my back and began to wrap her arms around my body. I nuzzled myself up against her and let my eyes flutter shut as I began to relax my muscles.

Her lips pressed against my neck lightly before she tightened her arms around my waist. I smiled before taking one long breath in and then allowing sleep to pull me under.

Suddenly Y/N phone vibrates, I Look to her seeing that she received a new text message. But i could tell from her facial expressions that it just wasn't just any text message she looked nervous, as if someone had just threatened her life.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked but no response she just looked at me as if she saw a ghost and just handed me her phone.

I immediately looked at her phone and saw the message was from the one and only my son, my protege.

The messaging reading...

"On My Grandmother Grave I Will Beat Your Ass If I Ever Catch You and If I Lose, Again On G-Ma I'll Shoot You - Ian Connor" Deliverd at 2:34 am.