Chapter 1

- Yuju's pov-

I was walking down the hallway when everyone was looking at the billboard for their name to enter the K-Star 1 competition next week. I walked up to the board and looked for my name, but it wasn't there.

" Hey Yuju, I guess you're not talented at all " MJ shouted.

I gave them a glare and walked away. On my way to the dance room I saw MoonBin in front of the room.

" Hey, did you not see me here?" He asked.

" Stop acting that way, you and your friends are no different at all " I told him as I walk in the room.

I went in the room and start making new moves for my new song that I wrote with my close friend Eunha.

" Eunha ah, are you ready? " I asked.

" Yes, I am so let's start now " Eunha replied.

After 40 minutes, I went out of the room and was shocked to see Moon Bin out there.

" You haven't left this whole time?" I questioned.

" Your dance was nice although I would suggest you make it more attractive " He answered.

" This is not your business so stay out " I warned him.

I left to play basketball in the gym after I practice my dance.

" Are you good at basketball? " MoonBin asked.

" Are you stalking me? " I questioned him as I walked away.

At the front, I walked in to Rocky

" Did you see Moon Bin?" He asked.

" Are you talking to me? " I said.

" Yeah " He said back.

" He's in the gym right now " I replied.

I was thinking out of all the trainees, I liked Rocky the most because he is charming and has a beautiful smile but sadly he is in MJ's group with Eun Woo and the others.

-------
The next day, it was Saturday which means that we are allowed to go out of school to do anything we want. I decided to go to the downtown park right across the street to get some fresh air for a bright and sunny morning.

" Eunha, where are you going?" I asked.

" To the library " She said.

" Oh okay, see you later at lunch " I said back as I make my way to the park.

I brought my earphones and wore them so that I can enjoy the music while enjoying the view of the river. All of a sudden, someone tapped me from the back

" Who is it?" I questioned as I turned around.

" Hello, you are in our spot so please move away " Sanha told me.

" I don't see your name here or is it that you wrote it in invisible pen?" I answered.

" Whatever " He said as he walked away.