Chapter 12 ( End )

( Mixed with readers thought and opinion )

- Yuju's pov-

2 weeks later,

Our goodbye stage was today, we all prepared everything and performed.

-------

At 10pm at night, I got a message saying...

We will happily accept MoonBin and Yuju's relationship, even though we fans are against it... We'll give your freedom.

I quickly called MoonBin,

Yuju: Hello, did you see the news?

MoonBin: Is it true?

Yuju: It's confirmed with our entertainment.

MoonBin: That's good news, I was having a bad day.

Yuju: Why?

MoonBin: Because I missed you.

Yuju: I'm having BBQ dinner, bye!

MoonBin: Have fun!

I gather with the rest of the members and ate dinner,

" Let's congratulate MoonBin and Yuju! Astro can't make it tonight but let's have a good time " Our manager cheered.

We all got to eat meat after so long eating vegetables for diet. I ate lots of meat and vegetable pancakes, it was delicious.

That night, we went out to the park and had ice cream. 

-------------- 

1 years later, 

- Yuju's pov-

As me and MoonBin continued dating, his parents suddenly ask us to get married. We kept thinking that our career is still going on and getting married will make a big difference. 

" Maybe its just too early, I'm sorry " I told MoonBin's mom. 

" If you guys don't get married by the end of this year, I still make sure you guys never meet each other again " She said to me.

" Yes " I responded softly.

MoonBin took me to the park for a chat,

" What should we do now? " He asked.

" I don't know " I replied.

" Sorry my mom is always expecting a lot from us, since I'm the only family member left for her, she really cares for us " He explained.

" It's fine, I understand " I said back.

We both smiled at each other brightly.

-------

There was only 3 more months before the end of the year but me and MoonBin still does not know what to do about marrying each other in such a young age.

Weeks pass fast and we still haven't decided anything yet, 

"It's already December, You guys haven't prepared anything which means you guys are not allow to meet anymore. From now on, MoonBin will be moving out of Seoul so please leave and I'll get you a new phone Bin so lend me your old one now " His mom erased both of our phone numbers and told me to leave.

I left the house crying like crazy.......

...............................

7 months later, I took a trip with my friends to Daegu. We went on a trip around the houses when I bump into someone on the way in the small house.............

MOONBIN?!?!?!?

Sorry for the bad ending... I'm having an authors block, I am 98% out of ideas for this fanfic so I just decided to end it here*-* thanks for all your support even though this fanfic was kinda shorter... I'm really sorry once again

Thank you:

1. ASTRO 

2. GFRIEND 

3. MOONBIN 

4. YUJU

5. ROCKY 

FOR BEING IN MY FANFIC!