Chapter 1:

Liberty Pov

*Flashback*

I was sitting the sofa with harry watching movies. Harry and I been though everything and still together. I love him and he loves me. I don't know how I'm going to tell him, he would be happy right? Of course he would. After he auditions for the X-Factor he was put in a band called One Direction, with Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. I and the boys get along, Louis and I are best friends he knows me better than I know myself. I can't believe it's been a year since they became a band and their already the biggest boy band in the world. I don't know how the Harry Styles pick me over any girl who is prettier than me. But he loves me. We love each other. Speaking of love, with that love we created a little someone. Yup I'm pregnant, I'm 3 weeks. Harry doesn't know it yet, and I don't know how he would take it. But lately we were distance. But I have to tell him I can't do it alone I'm only 16 years old. well here goes nothing...

"Harry?"

"yeah" why is he keep looking at his phone?

"What would happen if.. you know if I was p-pregnant?" he turn and look at with no emotion.

"We can't have a Kid right now. Do you know what this what happen to my Career? It would ruin everything." He said clearly pissed off. I felt like my heart broken.

"Oh" was all I manage to say.

"Wait! Why are you asking are you pregnant? Cause if you are you have to get an abortion because it would ruin our lives, were too young!" He yelled.

I panic "No" I choked out trying not to cry. "I was just asking"

"Well that was a Stupid Question" he shouted and got up and went to the bathroom. I tear slip out but I quickly whip it away. Then his phone buzzed that he got a text. I reach for it and read his new message. And it was Taylor as in Taylor Swift.

Taylor xxx: Hey Babe did you break up with that thing already? Call me when you do I can wait to kiss you again.xxx

Kiss you again? He's cheating on me with Taylor Swift! He didn't love me like I thought. And I'm having his child. How could I been so stupid. I just look at all his text he was telling her how he didn't love me anymore. That's when I cried. I whip my tears when I saw harry coming down the stairs.

"Liberty Baby I sorry I shouldn't yell at you. I just had been really stressed lately. Please forg-" I cut him off.

"The only things that you don't deserve Harry Styles is my forgiveness and my love." I snapped.

"Babe what are you talking about" I didn't say anything I just tossed his phone so he could read his texts. Then look at me with tears in his eyes. "Liberty baby I can explain"

"What is there to explain you cheated on me with Taylor. I thought you loved me? I was so stupid for falling for you."

"I'm sorry it was a mistake I won't do it again, and of course I love you. How could you think that." He came up to me and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. I pulled away and saw guilt in his eyes.

"Of course you won't do it again because were done, I just hope you don't cheat on her like you did to her."

"NO Liberty" he was now sobbing pulling his hair, he does that when he frustrated. "No I can let you go I love you." "Please." I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be okay. But I couldn't I know me pregnant will ruin his Currie, and plus he cheated on me.

"No harry I'm done, I don't care I'm done with you"

he look at me with anger and yelled "Fine leave you were always a bitch anyways, I could have done better, I don't know what I even saw in you!" that felt like he stabbed me with a knife several times. But I'm not going to show him that I'm broken. Hell no.

"Excuse me, what did you say I can't hear you, I have an ear disease called 'I don't fucking care anymore." I hear him gasp, and I open the door and saw harry crying. "Goodbye Styles"

I walk out and it was pouring but I don't care I but a hand on my belly and whispered "Don't worry you have me, and I will always love you."

*End of Flash Back*