Chapter 4

Liberty Pov

"Liberty" i froze and slowly turn facing him

"Harry what you doing here?" I nervously ask

"I'm on tour, this is our last stop then we have a 3 month break" he said smiling.

"Oh that's nice" I said

"Yeah..so how you been its been 3 years."

"Fine" I answer to quickly

"Fine? Ok well I- um ugh, Lib I'm sorry I made a terrible mistake I shouldn't ever cheated on you with Taylor I made a mistake please forgive me?" he plead tears running down his face.

"Don't cry-" I got interrupted

"Help Rosie got hurt" I hear Percy little voice scream. My eyes went wide oh no.

"What, where is she Percy?" harry said cornered. WAIT... WHAT? How the heck does harry know Percy name? I haven't said anything to him yet. We ran were rose was she was on the ground crying. "Awe Rosie what happen baby?" harry cooed.

" I - was- on- the- swings- and I- jumped- and hurt-m-my -arm" Rosie hiccuped from the crying.

"Aww baby let me see" he said. Rosie slowly showed harry her arm, her eyes were red and puffy it broke my heart seeing her like this. They look so cute having a daughter, father moment even though they don't know it, which made me feel guilty. Harry touches her arm which made her hiss in pain.

"I sorry." (You know when you fall off your bike or fall when you're running and you get this big scratches yeah that's what happen to Rosie)

"It's okay, Mommy I want to go home" Rosie whine, harry turn to me with wide eyes, he had the expiration of, confusion, sadness, and anger.

"M-mo-mmy!?" he stuttered.. oh Damn!..

_______________________________________________

I FIXED THIS CHAPTER

*~* Meli_loves_you5212*~*