Chapter 11 Hangin with the boys (and ella)

I woke up with Nash's arms strangling me I could hardly breath. I glanced at the clock and it was 1:30 in the morning. I poked Nash. He didn't wake up. I whispered to him "Nashy wake up pwease?". still he didn't wake up so I yelled "HELP IM BEING KILLED BY SUFFICATION!!!!" Cam woke up and all the guys who weren't in my room ran into my room. "What happened oh and Ella is still asleep." Tay said. "Idk maybe Nash was sufficating me?" I said in a duh voice. "oh sorry bae." Nash said. I smacked Nash. "What was that for!" He asked. "Cause In Denmark or whatever bae means Poop!" I said. "So that's why Ella smacked me in the face with a frying pan (What is my life 😆) !"Hayes said. I laughed. "I want to stay up till very afternoon watching Frozen!" I yelled. Ella woke up and ran into my room "FROZEN!?!?! I LOVE FROZEN!" She yelled. "You know you can't marry a man you just met!" I said walking into my bathroom to change. By then it was 10:30 a.m I dressed into (pic above). I sat on my bed and Nash sat on my lap. "Get off you fat Person! You are squishing me!" I said. Ik I'm fabulous. He kissed me than got off and sat by me. We watched frozen then after that we sang songs like stitches,Hello,and more! I sang Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend song with Shawn. "Shawny are you gay?" I asked. "No this is just a song." Shawn said. "Oh...." I said.

(To be continued)