Chapter 6 Other POVS!!!

Ella's pov
So I woke up to a VERY Annoying tay Tay being obnoxious as always "Get up Ellie no time to waste we are going to a meet and greet in 30 mins!! Get off your lazy butt!!!"He yelled. I punched him in the face and he got a black and blue jaw I laughed slightly. "Dang gurl you hit hard!" he said "Thanks Tay Tay! Now I CALL BATHROOM FIRST!" I yelled. "Dang it!" Tay said.
I first got a shower and then put on a mint green dress that goes down to my knee and put my hair in a ponytail with Lily's cheer bow I always borrow it so yeah! then put on my black heels I put make up on then walked out of the bathroom I share a room with Hayes and Taylor. I saw the guys and Lily there "Is that my cheer bow!?!?" Lily said. "ummm... no..."I said. "LIES!"She said. Hayes and the guys were wearing... Tux? why? "Tux why?"Lily asked. Nash walked over to her and kissed her. "BECAUSE WE CAN!!"Cam yelled. Lily attacked Cam and the guys tried to hold her back it was so funny funnier then when #Taytayiscraycray was trending. I laughed. Hayes came and said "Hey babe." "Hi." i said in between laughs.

Tay Tay POV
It took us an hour to get Lily off of Camron. "CAM RUN!!!"Matt yelled. Cam ran to the bathrooms and locked it while we got Lily to calm herself.

...Sorry it's short I need ideas!!!!!!!!