The pups!

Ok so when cam told me told me we were getting puppies. I know I already have Lucky but She can have some friends. Cam got a husky and he named him Tramp. I also got a husky she was brown and white while cams was a traditional black and white. I named mine Lady (thanks misshayesgreir I think your name is sorry if I get it wrong.😘 Luv u as friends lol) Like the movie lady and the tramp.

-time skip-
I was in my room watching Lucky and Lady play. I wanted to text McKenna
So I did obvi.
McKenna😘😍🐼-Hey Girly!
Lily😽🐱🐴-Hey missy!
McKenna😘😍🐼- want me to come hang out right?
Lily😽🐱🐴-yea.
Mckenna😘😍🐼- omw!
Lily😽🐱🐴-kk ily
McKenna😘😍🐴-ily 2!

Time skip again!!!!

"McKenna!" I yelled.
"Lily!!"Mckenna yelled. "wait? Mckenna's here!?!?!"Cam yelled/asked. She is on the career squad with me along with Stacey and Abby Mckenna is also on the volleyball team with me and Ella. speaking of Ella she is with Hayes she is spending the night at Hayes and Nash is with Cameron. "OMG Is that Nash Grier!?!?!" Mckenna yelled. I nodded and went over and pecked Nash on the Lips and gave him a quick hug. McKenna gasped "A-A-Are you t-t-two dating!?!" She asked. Nash nodded. OMG YOU DESERVE BETTER THEN HER LIKE ME!" She yelled and I basically punched her 'lightly' in the face not lightly more like almost killed her. She ran out of the house. I laughed histaricly. Nash and cam looked at me. I blushed. "Let's play hide and seek!" Cam said. "Its fricken midnight of corse we want to!!!" Me and Nash said in sync. Nash was it so I hid in my bathroom in my room and I turned off the lights I was in the tub. Nash hid in cams closet. Cam instantly found Nash by yelling "I FOUND YOU NASHLEY!" then he found me.

A few hours later

"LET'S WATCH HARRY POTTER!!!!" Ella said. "YES YES YES YES YES!" I yelled. "NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!" Nash and Hayes and the rest of the guys said. I got up and hit Taylor with a frying pan. "Oh no she didn't!" Cam sassily said. "I'll give you 30 seconds to run." Tay said. "Ahhhhhh!" I yelled running. He tackled me. "HELP RAPE RAPE HELP!" I yelled. "Dude you aren't suppose to rape my sister!" Cam said. Tay put me down and I sat by Ella and Nash then I let sleep call my name.