Valentines Day part 2

Lily POV

"Lily can you come down for a second?" Nash called down. "I will in a second!" I yelled back.

I put on a Pink strapless dress with a light blue bow and I slipped on some Pink flats with little black bows I grabbed Nashys present and walked down stairs

I ran down the stairs and Nash as holding 6 Pink tulips an a Unicorn Plush! "Oh my Gosh! Nash This is.. Wait! How did you know my fav flower is a Pink tulip" I asked. "I asked you a few weeks ago Remember?" He said.

*Flashback*

"Hey Lily what your fav flower?" Nash asked. "Lilys obvi why?" I asked.
"No reason." He said.

*Flashback over*

"Oooohhhh!" I said giving him his present.
"You didn't have to get me candy and a dog plush and a pillow pet." he said.
"IT'S A PILLOW IT'S A PET IT'S A PILLOW PET!!!!!!" Cam yelled.
"Shut up your just jelly cause you have no one to spend it with!" I said glaring at him.
"SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT CAUSE HE JUST GOT BURNED!!!" Shawn said.

"Acctually none of you boys do exept Nash and hayes." I muttered.
The boys looked confused so normal Lily would just beat them up but.... this is LOVE LILY!!!! So I gave them all hugs!
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LILY!!!" The guys yelled. Cam pinned my arm behind my back and broke my arm. "Ouch! GET OFF ME YOU B***h!" I yelled

-time skip-

Well I'm at the hospital now. My valitines day was awesome.
"Well Lily you definitely have a broken arm so no cheering or dance ok?."
The doctor her name is Luna I think. "How do you know I cheer and dance?"I asked.
"I'm a huge fan of you and I watch Cameron's vines!!!!" She said.
"Want an autograph?" I asked. she nodded her head. my left arm was broke so I have to write with me right but I write like that anyway! I signed a piece of paper and gave it to her! "Thanks! I'll leave you to rest squee!!" she said.
I let sleep call my name

A/N
Sorry I needed to post and IM VERY SLEEPY!!!! sorry for yelling GN EVERYONE! don't forget to comment some ideas if you want a shout out I'm doing shout outs now. ALSO
I play minecraft and so does Ellacatasphere my ign in game name is Lilypad2021
Ella's- LP3212 I think