My Man

We haven't had anything to do since it was one of our low money month. Most of the gangs on the street were out of money this month. King looked at me, Zara came in and smiled Binky followed behind.

"You guys have fun last night we heard you from his room," Zara said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know we were being that loud," I apologized.

"It's fine," she laughed.

"King you get any info about the low money month?" Binky asked.

"No, I got some calls to make anyway most of da gangs got one except us." King said.

"KING YA GOT A CALL!" Night yelled.

King got up and put on jeans and a black shirt. I laid in the bed he left and went to his office. Binky followed, Zara sat on the bed.

"Could you get me some jogging pants and a tank top?" I smiled. Zara nodded and went to our room. She came back with gray jogging pants and a black tank top. I put my clothes on and walked out the room.

"Where you going?" King asked.

"The gym I got to train some newbies." I said.

"Alright be safe, pansy,"  King laughed.

"I will, wussy," I said. I grabbed my gun and walked to the gym. Janice and Kacy met me at the knock out area.

"Kacy you run on the treadmill and Janice we need to work on choke hold," I said. I helped Janice work on her choke hold for a while then told her to train on her own for a while. I walked over to Kacy.

"You did good last time I saw you girl. Just be more confident can't get all scared when it's time to fight," I told her.

"Yeah I know but I'm not like most of the newbies who are probably more educated with the mother-duckinkg streets I never heard of this stuff," Kacy told me. I forgot Kacy wasn't a huge cusser.

"How'd you get here then?" I asked.

"My dad he was apart of the gang now it's my duty to take his place now that he's moved up," She sighed.

"Moved up?" I questioned.

"Didn't King tell you I'm his little sister Kacy."

"Doesn't ring a bell that nigga didn't tell me anything about you," I grumbled.

"Wow. He's never really told anyone it's not surprising."

"Oh he'll be surprised when I give him a piece of my mind," I grumbled. I trained Kacy and left. I walked to his office.

"Darrel could you leave for a minute close the door behind you." I said angrier than a mad bull.

"King she sound mad she never calls me Darrel if she ain't mad or just playing. King you in big trouble," Binky warned. I looked at him balling up my fist he ran out the room slamming the door behind him.

"Heh, you scared a grown man." King laughed.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A FUCKING SISTER," I screamed.

"Why is it so important I have a sister whoo."

"It ain't funny nigga if you want me to be yo girl use ya sensitive side and tell me the fucking truth."

"I'm sorry I didn't know dis would be so important."

"Whatever King I'm going to my room call me if you need me," I said. I walked out and went to my room. Zara was in there talking to Bianca. I sat on the bed and threw my gun on the floor. Zara and Bianca were startled.

"Hey, shoot me now," I said expressionless.

"Alright," Bianca grabbed the gun.

"Woah, put the gun down it's an expression," Zara chuckled. Bianca put the gun back on the floor. I laughed and sat up.

"I heard you yelling at King what happened?" Zara asked.

"Just a little argument don't worry about it, every couple does it some times," I said.

"Little. I heard cussing and something about the sensitive side and telling the truth," Bianca told me.

"So you were eavesdropping on our argument," I said. Bianca shrugged. King came in, I rolled my eyes at him and rolled on my other side.

"Come on, you can't be mad at me forever," he sighed.

"Yes I can and I will," I told him. He grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulder. I draped over his back he laid me on his bed and locked his door. He told me to take a shower and put on my laced gown. I went and took a shower and put my lace gown on. King came in while I was brushing my teeth. He set me on the counter and kissed me. He ran his hand up and down my leg, he picked me up and took me to the bed.

Why can't I say no? His love is strong I can't say no.