Pt 1: Stalked

We arrived in Nevada. I picked up Xavier and we met King in the airport. Aisha rolled the suitcases to King and gave them to him. We drove to the new house. I got out and walked with Xavier inside the newly renovated, furnished house.

I made him take a shower and go to bed. King talked to me in the room. "Babe I got to go back," he told me.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"I have business and I want to keep you guys safe."

"Alright I love you n**** be careful," I kissed him. He grabbed his suitcase and left. I fell asleep. In the middle of the night I heard noise going on downstairs. I woke up and walked downstairs.

Glass was shattered on the floor and a note lay on the counter. It read- Say goodbye to your n**** and your little boy.

I reread the letter and ran up to his room he slept soundly in his bed. I went back to sleep. When I woke up Xavier was dressed and ready for school. "Momma will be out in a minute did you eat?" I asked.

"I ate Lucky Charms now can we go," he pleaded.

I got up and we walked to the car. As we drove I asked him,"How were you at my friends house."

"Alana took good care of me but this big guy hurt me really bad she was always there for me even when I had to go to the hospital for stitches," he answered not saying each word right.

"Where'd you get stitches?"

"On my arm it busted open when the guy cut me on the arm," he showed me the stitches. We arrived at the school I kissed him goodbye and left.

Xavier's P.O.V
I didn't know why my mom was asking so many things, so I just answered them. I walked to my new classroom the teacher sat me next to these two guys that would soon be my friends.

"My name's Jonathan and this is my brother Andrew. We are twins," Jonathan introduced himself.

*Andrew and Jonathan aboveWe did our work together and ate lunch together

We did our work together and ate lunch together. Andrew is the lightest one and he has a girlfriend. Jonathan didn't like girls but Andrew's girlfriend was a twin. The other girl was quiet and timid, her name was Erika.

At recess at the end of the day I walked over to her. She looked up and smiled. I smiled back and asked," Want to play space ship."

"Sure," she giggled.

"1...2...3 BLAST OFF!" We both screamed.

Jonathan, Andrew, and Erin played with us too. Once it was time to go we all grabbed our things out of our cubbies and ran to the pick-up area. Erika kissed my cheek and ran to her car. "Bye bye X," she blew a kiss and left.

Nicole's P.O.V
I picked up Xavier from the pick-up area and we drove to the house. I helped Xavier with his homework and cooked dinner. We ate spaghetti and fried chicken. The day went by so quick Xavier didn't even want to go to bed.

Someone called me,"Where's King Nicole"

"Quincey is that you?!" I asked.

"Yep. Where's the boss he was suppose to be here this morning."

"I don't know he left last night he might not be there till tonight don't call me again Quincey," I hung up. Xavier laid in his bed playing with his stuffed rocket. I tucked him in bed and took a nice relaxing bath. I heard glass shattering I jumped out of my bath and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked into the darkness downstairs. Someone covered my mouth with their hand. They had a glove on, I jabbed him with my elbow he lost his grip and I ran into Xavier's room. He was in the corner crying softly. I picked him up and ran into my room and locked the door.

Xavier crawled under the bed I ran into my closet and locked the door. I put on  black pants and King's black shirt. I heard the door fall to the ground I grabbed my gun from my suitcase. The closet door shook as the guy pushed on it. I hid behind a rack of clothes.

He kicked the door in and started throwing clothes on the ground. I shot him in the leg and ran into the room. Xavier scrambled out from under the bed and we ran. We called the police and soon the guy was in a squad car to jail.

But it wasn't over nothing was ever what I didn't notice was the black figure that popped up everywhere. The guy here to kill.