Hood Love

I'm messing with a gang leader, if I do the wrong thing I'm gone be in the bottom of a lake. I watched as he kissed my neck. I breathed heavily shuddering. King looked at me he seen the fear in my eyes and took the knife out of his shorts. I sat still he put it back in his shorts.

"King can I just lay down, we've been doing this for a while it's beginning to get boring," I said.

"Come on, don't think like that I know your scared I'm gone end up killing you if you break my heart. You are the only girl I've loved, I promise," he told me.

"King just let me lay down," I said near a shout.

"Fine I'm going out see ya when you wake up," he grumbled. I watched him put some jeans on and a white shirt and he walked out. I laid on the bed and fell asleep. In the morning King was on the edge of the bed rubbing my leg. I sat up and put my chin on his shoulder. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard him talking on his phone it started as a whisper then grew into a yell. Zara came in and pulled me to our room.

"What ya do dat for are you f***ing crazy I could have fell face first into the floor," I grumbled.

"King's dad is threatening to kill any kid that is in this gang or separate the couple of the baby. The mother will be kicked out the gang and forced to move back with their parents or start a life of their own, I can't do that I don't know how to be a mother I'm only 18," she cried.

"What that's crazy, you need to stay here maybe it's time to go rouge, we need to stay out of his way," I said.

"That's a good idea," King said from behind me.

"King great your here. Do you have some kind of plan," I said.

"Actually I've had one ready since the last time we went rouge just a little different," King said all proud.

"YOU DO, I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE UP MY BABY!" Zara yelled.

"Yes Zara get some clothes on and get packed up we need to get ready by tonight," King said as he walked out. A few hours later I was in a tank top, jogging pants, and a black hoodie. I sat on the bed and put on my black Nikes. King gave everyone in our gang the message and tonight we were heading out. We walked out and followed the back trails along the roads. We went to some abandoned house and King placed most of the gang there.

"Zara and Nic you guys are going to Tamera's house. Your mom's house, Nicole," King said.

"Alright where will you be King?" I  asked.

"Don't worry about me, I love you Nicole. Now hurry it's getting late my dad and his gang patrol the street in a while," King told me.

I kissed his cheek and ran with Zara. King, Night, and Binky ran the opposite direction. We arrived at my mom's house. My mom met us out in the front. I guided Zara to my room. At least it was still my room, my mom wasn't the person who wanted their kids to move out so they could do something to their room.

"Mama get this dog out of my room.", Camille said from the other side of the hall.

"Come here Killer who's a good boy.", I said all babyish.

Killer was one of the best dogs ever. I've had him for three years now. Now that I'm apart of the gang it's hard to spend time with him. Zara petted Killer he started licking her. I rummaged through my closet and pulled out a little wooden crib.

"What's that for?", Zara asked.

"Your baby just in case you do look like your gonna pop," I laughed.

I pulled out an air mattress. I let her sleep in my bed, I slept on the air mattress. Zara started screaming in pain. She was going into labor.