Chapter 6

|James|

The couch is still empty. it's been 5 days ago since Nadine leave this house

Hindi siya umuuwi. What do I expect? After she said those words to me. I feel guilt. Tsk. But what I say. I mean it.

I just stay at home. it's Sunday so I don't have work. But usually every Sunday Im still in my mini office here.

I don't know why Im concern to her. Did she already Eat, I hope she call me.

I think im just guilty that's why, Nothing more

|Nadine|

Andito ko kila Yassi, my decision is to stay here for a while. Im giving him a time and space to think, at para maka pag isip narin ako gaya niya.

Hindi ko mapigilang Isipin siya. After niyang sabihin ung mga bagya bagay na ayokong marinig di ko magawang magalit sakanya.

Kamusta na kaya siya? San siya kumakain? NAkapag isip na ba siya?

Im alone here sa Condo ni Yassi, She's with her Family. You know bonding. It's Sunday and it's also God and Family day.

Antagal na rin since na experience ko ang Family day dahil laging nag o out of the Country sila mom and Dad for our business and Madalas naman kahit andito sila hindi rin namin nagagwa yun. Dahil sa sobrang Busy nila. Kumain nga lang ng Dinner hindi nila ko Masabayan. Ang Sunday pa which is whole day of Family day.

Si James, Hindi ko pa naman siya nakasamang lumabas. ung parang mag asawa talaga kami. Going out, going to mall.Eat Lunch or dinner there. I don't think it will happen, baka pag may kasamang tao oo.

Calling Yassi..

"Hey!" She greeted

"Hahaha why did you call"

"you ok there? want to ask you if what luch did you want? where here sa Mall and pauwi narin kami pag tapos namin kumain. so anong gusto mo?" She asked.

"ok lang ako ano ka ba. Ikaw nalang bahal ok lang namn sakin kahit ano." I answered nakakahiya naman kung mag re request pa ko.

|James|

Im here at the mall to eat lunch and also to buy new suit  that I will wear to the Celebration night of the Lustre and Reid Company Inc. as we got an award coming from Different countries. Also to Re new the contract of the merge between Reid and Lustre Inc. I don't know if Nadine already know about this, but she need to because she's a part of Lustre so She need to be there. I was about to tell her and planned that she will come to me and buy her dress to wear. But what happen last week? I don't know how to talk to her.

The Celebration will happen on March but Tito, Tita, Mom and Dad ask me out to prepare for this earlier with my wife which is Nadine because this is a big event.

Im here at the restaurant and Start eating. Im seating near on the counter. I was about to check my phone when suddenly I saw Yassi. Nadine's bestfriend and actually part of the Fab 4 we made when we still have a good terms before I got married.

I don't know but I wanna talk to her and ask her if she knows where Nadine is.

"Hi. Yassi" I don't know what to say

"Oh James. I didn't expect your here" She said

"Uhm yeah. Just eating, Uhm I- I want to ask something" Im not confident when it comes to some things like this

"Yeah. Sure what's that?"

"Do you know where Nadine is?"

"What? You don't know? Your her husband right? why she's not with you? anong nagyari?"

"Nothing. Haha Need to go. Thank you again" I thanked her

"Find my bestfriend. or else"

I think I really need to find my wife this time. She don't know how I feel being worried and thinking where she is. Nadine where are you?

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late Update. Being busy because of so many  homeworks/ commitments. But I'll be updating again. I think this coming Saturday or Sunday :) Im not sure. BTW Thank you for the votes and reads guys! Hope you still continue to support this! Don't forget to Vote and Comment :) thankyousomuch~ 💋