quatro

Capítulo quatro

"I'm not." he said before kissing resuming their kiss.

Their kiss was a little shy at first but it only grew in intensity and their hands got reservations disappeared as their hands slowly moved to explore each other.
Neymar broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers; their breathing loud in the silent room. Neymar smiled at her and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Sorry, I need a moment to recuperate my breathing. I'm a little out of practice with the kissing." Neymar joked making Sara chuckle.

"Should we stop?" she asked.

"Do you want to?"

Sara looked into his eyes and shook her head.

"You sure?"

A moment of insecurity passed through Sara's mind. "If you don't want me - "

Neymar's response was to pick her up, bride-style, and bring her to his room.
Sara wrapped her arms around his neck, staying as close as possible to him.

"I'm sorry, I might have gained some weight with all the ice-cream and cake you kept bringing around."

Neymar chuckled. He puckered his lips and Sara happily obliged, closing the gap between them.
Neymar wasn't sure how he got to his bedroom with his attention focused on the kiss he was sharing with Sara but they got there.
He unceremoniously dropped her on the bed making her bounce a few times.

"Oops! I'm sorry. Are you okay."

Sara burst in a fit of giggles. "Yes."

Neymar released a sigh of relief before getting into bed with her, knees spreading her legs apart, positioning himself between his legs.
Sara reached out her hands to him and he leaned over to lock lips. His one hand intertwining with hers while the other just caressing the side of her face, as if making sure she was real.

It wasn't long after when their tender kisses turned hotter. Sara's fingers buried in his short hair as he made a path with his kisses down her chin and the column of her neck. His hands slid under her jumper, feeling the curves of her body he had admired and lusted after for so long.

Soon after he had the jumper off and threw it behind him followed by the camisole leaving her her in her pink and white polka-dotted bra.
He slipped his thumb over the bra straps and made them fall on her arms while his lips kissed the hollows by her shoulders.
Neymar could feel Sara start to undulate below him, the button of her pants pushing against him every so often.
He heard Sara call his name. He looked up to her to find her looking at him with eyes filled with lust and passion, beckoning him.
She cupped his cheeks and motioned for him to come closer and kiss her. They kissed and their tongues sought the other's.

Neymar's hand cupped her breast and played with the pebble pushing through the material briefly before he dragged his hand lower to unbutton her jeans.
Sara moaned and her head fell back as Neymar unbuttoned her Levis and started circling her clit through the material of her matching panty.

Neymar latched to her neck, on the spot he had just discovered brought much pleasure to his Sara. He sucked and tongued and kissed the spot and Sara let him, holding his head to her while she thrust against the hand between her legs.

Sara moaned his name when he slipped his hand under her panty and his finger  touched the puffy entrance oozing her arousal.

"I'm sorry I made your panties wet."

What a fucking tease, Sara thought to herself.

A/N: there are only about two chapters left! if you have any questions, just ask me privately or comment on here :-)
cam x