seis

Capítulo seis

Neymar enjoyed learning the softness of her body, running up and down the slopes and dips of her waist and breasts. Sara on the other hand could only grasp his shoulders as she started to thrust her hips.
Sara's hand slipped between them to undo his pants and free his hard cock.

"Sara." Neymar sighed her name as she slowly lowered herself to him.

Neymar restrained himself from just grabbing her and taking control. He bit his lower lip as he felt her engulf him more and more. He heard Sara whimper as she was finally able to take his whole length in her before she bit his shoulder as she started to slowly rise and fall.

Neymar's hips moved on their own as Sara's pace picked up as she got accustomed to his intrusion. Soon they found a rhythm that both enjoyed and hastened their orgasm.

The two found each other's lips and Neymar swallowed the moans of pleasure as her walls throbbed around him when she came.
Neynar followed soon after and exhausted, Sara lied on him.

Sara pulled away and laid on the bed while Neymar took of his pants. He covered them with a blanket before pulling her close to him, their fingers intertwined and his chest her pillow.
The two remained wide awake just silent as thoughts passed through their heads.
Sara sighed and Neymar took it as a bad thing.

"Please don't say you're sorry about what happened." Neyamr said.

"I'm not sorry that you reciprocate this new feelings of mine. I'm not. It's just," she sighed.

"Just what?" he pressed.

"You must think I'm a slut." she confessed. "Not so long ago you were wiping away my tears over Alvaro and now I'm in bed with you."

"Then you must think I'm a tosser for taking advantage of you."

"I threw myself at you!"

"Sara, I don't think you're a slut."

"I mean, we didn't even go out on a date before I jumped on you!"

"Sara," he brought a finger under her chin and tilted her head so they'd be eye to eye. "You're insane. We've be on a hundred dates, we just never called it that. How many movies have we watched, just the two of us?; how many times have we been to dinner at fancy restaurants and hole in the wall establishments?"

Sara looked away and fell silent. Neymar feared he said something wrong.

"I hope you know that even though we went on countless 'dates'" she air quoted. "You still have to take me out on dates. Actual dates. Where I dress myself up and look pretty while you wait in the living room for 20 minutes. And no more sex until at least the fifth successful date" she smiled up to him before turning sombre again. "I mean that is, if you want an us to - "

Sara was cut short as Neymar leaned to kiss her. "Sorry I interrupted you." he said with a smirk and she smiled back at him. "And yes, I want an us."

"Perfect. I'll be expecting flowers at my desk in the office with a card telling me the whereabouts of our date." she said with a smile.

"I can do that. What I can't do though..." he trailed off. "Five successful dates? Really?"

Sara nodded.

"Well, I guess I'll have to maximise my free pass tonight." Neymar turned them over until he was on top of her, again.

THE END