Mission

*DISCLAIMER* I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AT ALL. ALL CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE EXCEPT FOR SHITEKE.

CHAPTER 6:MISSION

I'm going on a mission with Team 7?!

We started walking past the exit to the village. We are going to a place I never thought I would ever have to go back to again. I don't exactly remember why but there is just something I don't like about that place... I just... cant remember... exactly.

Well it all started from this morning.

*Flashback*

"Team 7 and 8 will be going on a mission together. You will be delivering a scroll to the Hyuuga clan outside of the village and spending a day there as a form of respect . oh and this is an important scroll, if put into the wrong hands who knows what may happen. So guard it with your lives" the Hokage said firmly, handing it to Kakashi.

"oh and Kurenai has a different mission so Shiteke will be taking her place for now"

*End of flashback*

"I understand why we are here but why in the world are they here?!" Kiba yelled pointing at Naruto.

"What do you mean why we are here? obviously because we are strongerrr. why are YOU here?!" Naruto yelled back pointing at Kiba.

"You idiot! Obviously because Hinata is a Hyuuga and Hinata is on their team! BAKA!" Sakura said catching up to Sasuke.

"oh yeah hehe sorry Hinata" he apologized putting his hands behind his head.

"its ok Naruto-kun" she smiled which made Naruto blush a little.

"Fall in place, we have to get there as soon as possible" Kakashi said.

They started running towards their location into the forest. But later..

Hinata started looking around. This all seemed too familiar. Everything around her started to get blurry. Her ears started ringing.  Her head was in pain. Ahhh ahh!

Hinata grabbed onto her head.

It was pitch black again. Stares of hate surrounded her.

A little girl was running... that that's me.

She was panting and tired.

MOM! MOM! I said running

NOOOOOO! I yelled

Blood splattered everywhere

**************************

Thump! I saw Hinata breathing hard grabbing her head. She was about to step on the next branch but her foot slid off. Sh**

She started  falling.

My heart stopped, it was as if my body moved on its own, I jumped off my branch and grabbed hold of her in my arms. We started plunging down.

*****************

"hah hah hah hah" Hinata suddenly sat up and started panting. Tears rolling down her eyes. She was hot and sweating with her heart beating fast.

"She's awake!" Sakura screamed hugging her.

The teams all huddled around her giving of a sigh of relief.

"oh Hinata how do you manage to fall off a tree twice already?" Kiba said making everyone laugh.

"Gomenasai!" she squeaked bowing her head. Taking everyone by surprise.

"No need to say sorry Hinata it's fine. Are you alright? what happened? Shiteke questioned.

"I-I don't know I can't, my head just started ringing and pounding. Then I guess I just lost conscious. G-gomen" she said again bowing here head.

"you shouldn't be saying that to us but to your boyfr- uh I mean to the guy who saved you" he winked nudging his head to the guy beside her.

Sasuke was laying down beside her, he had bandages covering his upper body and his face faced toward Hinata with cold eyes staring at her. Hinata didn't even notice him there. Her eyes growing wide

"Sasuke are you-"

"I'm fine" he said coldly getting up putting on his shirt and stretching his arm.

"Since you guys are ok now lets continue before it gets dark" Kakashi said.

"hai" everyone said.

Everyone started running through the forest again with the sun setting faster and faster.

Sakura caught up to Shino and Hinata.

"Hinata you are so lucky I wish Sasuke did that for me"

Shino looked at Sakura  "go fall off a tree then"

"tch. Shino so cold"

*****************************

                                                          END OF CHAPTER 6

Hehehe hope you guys liked it :D HEHEHE Why did Sasuke save Hinata? :O oh and probably going to post more now I can't wait to post the next part which maybe explaining why all of this is happening to Hinata ;) And SASUHINA! xD >.< it depends how it plays out. what exactly happened in Hinata's past? who was involved in it and why?hmmmmm stay tuned! Comments, Likes, and Fans help keep me going XD sorry for the cheesiness but it's true XD PLEASE COMMENT, LIKE AND MAYBE FAN IF YOU WANT! ^_^

p.s. adding a new character :D named Haki ;) :D

THANK YOU FOR READING! :D ^_____________________^