Girls Character Description

Hello, this is Varshi G and TatchiStoryLover and this is our first book.

Well, here's the girls main characters and we will have another Boys Character Description later in the book.

Well let's start.

Jessie Watson.

Jessie is the nerdy type of girl, shy and innocent, she blends well with the crowd. She nearly never gets into trouble as she hates having attention drawn to her. She is a bookworm and does not have any friends. She is 5'7 tall with curly ginger red hair, green eyes, tanned skin. She is from Australia. She has been attending the William Terence Ford Academy.

Vanessa Lancaster .

Vanessa is the emo type of girl , she's always listening to hard rock and is very lonely as she hates having too much people around her and she does not talk much. She is a big nuisance to her teachers. She is frank to people. She is 5'7 tall with straight bleach blond hair, black eyes and very pale complexions.She is British.

Tiana Cristalle

Tiana is the carefree type of girl. Maybe talkative, snobbish and bitchy yet she cares about others a lot more than herself. She is a great dancer and singer. She always stand out in the crowd because she is loud and loves making new friends and meeting new people. She is 5'4 tall with wavy strawberry blond hair, baby blue eyes and fair complexion. She is French and it's her first year at the Academy.

Mikayla Walker.

Mikayla is a nerdy, pretty bossy, perfectionist, smart, intelligent yet fiesty and sarcastic girl. She is the President of the Student Council of the William Terence Ford Academy. With a height of 5'5, big brown eyes, jet black hair and fair skin,she seems to be the most friendly, adorable and cool girl but you haven't seen anything yet.

Well, those were our girl characters. Feel free to comment and vote. It will encourage us to write and poste faster. Normally I guess the updates will be once a week.

Please. Comment, vote and share