Chapter Three

Tiana's POV
An Hour before Aaron's POV

Finally, first school day! I am to attend a new school as from this summer and I can't wait for my new classes, especially the music class.

My room is huge. I love it. I don't know about the other rooms but I'm sure it's luxurious. Even though it's just of a ivory white colour and white carpeted floor, in other words very simple. I never had a room this big and it's mine only mine.

I can't help the smile from spreading on my face. No more sharing with siblings. I walk out of the dormitory building my backpack hanging form one shoulder.

As I make my way down the stoned corridors of William Terence Ford Academy, a private institution. I look around at the nearly empty corridors, I remembered how I got to this amazing kind of rustic school. I have received a scholarship letter during the course of the summer holidays. I was still home at that time, in France. This school always looks for the best elements to take as students. They have students from all around the world, competing for the first rank.

I stop at the notice board and look for any thing that might actually interest me but nothing really catch my attention.

"What are you looking for, pretty thing?" A soft deep voice say from behind me with a thick British accent. Slowly I pivot on heels to meet deep blue irises. His dark bronze hair gave him a kind of handsome look.

"Hi, well I was looking for something that might actually interest me." I say confidently. I can see the corners of his lips turn upward while I smirk.

"And does this interest you? " he asks mentioning to the rest of his muscled yet lean body. I shake my head a sly smirk on my face.

"Why not?" He seem dumbfounded. That makes me burst out laughing.

"Because you are kinda..." I let my words pending like that just to mess with him a little more yet I know he already see through my act. But like they say just go with the flow.

"I'm kinda what?" He asks acting a little scared. I should stop doing that or else I'm not going to get any friend soon so better stop.

"Kinda... not my type" I say turning on my heels to the corridor to my right. I walk away and as I have expected he followed me.

"What? How can you be immune to my charm?" He asks a little amazed. Ha! you are so full of yourself.

"Well, you are charming, true but you are really not my type. You seem too much of a player." I reply honestly because I won't lie.

That time is over. Time to stop hurting others.

He follows not saying anything because I guess I still left him kind of speechless. I round corners into corridors not really knowing where I am actually going.

"Do you need someone to show you around? " his voice seems so unsure that I find that cute but who can blame me when I have a gorgeous male specimen by my side.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" I asks already knowing why he suggested that in the first place.

"Well Missy, you are a little new here so better be a gentleman and show you around. That will also give us time to get to know each other." He explains and then he looks like he is in deep thoughts. His expression seems so distant and disconnected.

We walk in silence but when a door closed loudly that seems to take him back to the present." By the way, I'm Cameron. Cameron McAvery. " He says holding out his hand for a shake. I smile and shake it. God his hand shake is firm.