Boy's Character Description

Well, we decided that since there is already a main boy character in the chapter One, that it is time for our boy's character Description.

Cameron McAvery.

Cameron is your typical player. He always has a girl around well at times more but who can blame him? He is british. He's 6'2 feet tall, muscular yet lean physique and his dark messy brow hair and chocolate brown eyes makes him irresistible. He is really arrogant, egocentric, a major flirt, big jerk and a troublemaker.

Lucas Blackwells

Lucas is a jock. Captain of the Soccer Team, he is pretty much of a calm, playful, charming, loyal guy but if you mess with him, don't blame him if you end up at the ER. He is Scottish. He is 6'3 feet tall as good looking as a football player can be with messy jet black bangs and dark green eyes, a tall muscular and lean body. The cheerleaders are nearly all after him and his best friends.

Charley William

If you find some scratching powder in the talc used by the cheerleaders it must be his doing. Charley is the school's prankster, he rarely gets in trouble because when he prank someone he leave nearly no clues thus it's kind of difficult to prove it's him. He has a pair of deep blue eyes that can charm nearly any girl, his blond locks are always well arranged on his head and he's muscled and 6'0 feet tall. He is really funny, always smiling maliciously and if he find someone who do not smile a lot he will try until he make them smile.

Aaron Ford

Aaron is your typical bad boy he has everything, the looks, the wealth, the reputation everything. He is 6'3 feet tall with muscles body and is really charming. He is pretty much of a social boy, he has girls at his feet begging for attention, loyal, a bit of a player and a badass. He is egocentric, arrogant and also a straight A student, secret geek if you ask me. His dark brown messy hair looks so silky you will just want to touch it, his eyes are bicoloured, they are mercury grey in colour with rings of gold inside near the iris.

Well, well here are the guys
Now that you have an idea of the boys, let's continue our little story.

Please if you find anything to say about the book. Please comment or Inbox. We would like you to give us some constructive critics that would help us to write the book.

Please. vote. Comment. Share.