Chapter 3: I've Been Thinking Too Much

Helllloooooo guys.

Well it's me Fan_TrashIsNotOnFire!!!!!!!

But you can call me A.

Hahaha pretty little liars.

I'm not a killer I promise!!

See what I did there.

I'm so sorry ! I'm so sorry!!!!

I've been busy and everything has been just blah and more blah.

Buuuutttt I'm here now and that's all that matters. Am I right?

No..........Well here's the chapter anyway.

Chapter 3: I've Been Thinking Too  Much

When walking out of Ms.Brown's class I couldn't be  even more thankful of the fact that Canaan wasn't in my next class which just happen to be Math.

As I walked, I couldn't help but think of the possibilities of Teddy finding out about Canaan or Canaan finding out and never talking to me again.

Although that thought was a little irrational, I didn't see another outcome of this whole scenario.

Nonetheless, I walked into math class and plopped into a seat at the back of class. After a little while, a woman with brown ombre hair and olive skin walked into the classroom. She had some deadly curves that looked even better in her black pencil skirt along with a purple blouse.  She didn't looked mean but I could tell that she was gonna be strict about her work. "Hello, class my name is Ms.Conner and obviously I'll be your math teacher for this year", she said. She then proceeded to talk about what we are gonna do for the school year and then gave us some free time to do whatever.

Most people would take this time to talk with their friends, but me being a loner I just kept my eyes glued to the desk as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. When I heard a noise next to me , I turned around only to see the most peculiar thing I've ever seen. Sitting next to me was a girl with  purple hair tucked in a messy bun  staring right at me. Her skin looked liked it had been kissed by the sun while her eyes were a glowing brown with specks of green. She wore a black skater skirt with a red flannel tied around her waist while her white shirt was tucked into it and knee high socks with Doc Martins.

She seemed a little different and that only had me curious. I never seen her round school before and she looked new. "Different I know," she said catching me staring and I blushed and looked down. "I'm Luna. What's your favorite color?", she asked and I looked back at her confused. "Aquamarine and crimson," I said and she smiled. "I like Fuchsia and Black," she said and I nodded still confused. "Your name is Nola and it's really obviously you've been thinking too much.", she said and my eyes widened.

How does she know my name? Am I that easy to read?

"Your notebook says your name and every time your thinking hard you clench your fist and then tap your fingers. Yeah, you said that out loud.", Luna said and I looked down at my head and realized she was right. I didn't even notice I did that. "If you need a break from thinking, you can call me at this number", she said and with that she left. It was then I notice that class was over and I was the last one in the room. I stared at the piece of paper before pocketing it and then finding the strength to get up.

Scurrying, to my next class I wondered about Luna and what she meant by a 'break'. Dang, she's right I do think too much. This is probably the reason why I ended up on the floor.

Wait. The floor?

Cliffhanger oh cliffhanger!

#SorrynotSorry