Chapter 1

Today is the first day of 7th grade and I'm not that happy. This summer was the worst summer of my life. My best friend stopped talking to me, I got bullied and now my boyfriend is someone that I barely even have feelings for. Secretly I like Canaan but I can't let him now that. Soon my thoughts broke by someone calling my name.
"Nola! Nola, get down here now! Unless you want to be late to school!"

And that's my annoying mother rushing me to go to school.
"Coming, ma"
I run down stairs grab some bacon and run out the door.
"Bye mom. Love you."
I'm waiting at the bus stop eating my bacon when I see Canaan heading towards me.
"Nola! Hey, Nola!"
Ugh! Why do I have to go through this? There's no way I can spend time with Canaan when I have a huge crush on him.
"Umm hi Canaan. What have you been up to?"
"Nothing really. Aren't you excited for the first day of seventh grade?"
"Yea I guess. Did you get your schedule?"
"Yup I'm in Mrs.Brown's Homeroom"

Oh my gosh. This cannot be happening. There is no way I'm am in the same class as Canaan. This is going to be a long school year.
~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I waited so long to update. I know that it is short but I had to get something up there. I will be posting more soon I promise. Bye.