Chapter Thirty Five

Natsu's POV:

Gray and I walked back to my house. I let him in and he sat down on the couch. I didn't sit down, and instead stood right next to him.

"So, what is it?" Gray said, "What did you want to talk about it."

"...Remember, like, years ago when we... you know.. slept together? And you said you loved me?"

"Y- yeah... what about it?"

"Well, I remembered it.. That night; sleeping with you -- I remembered it all," I explained, "And.. it was great. Not just the sex, but being with you. I mean, it was absolutely amazing. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it, but I love you. I love you so much." I bowed down at a solid 90° angle. "Please forgive me." When I lifted my head, Gray's face had a rainbow of emotions clear on it. He was blushing a deep red, but he looked more confused and shocked than anything.

"You... me... love... me?" He said. Gray's mouth hung open slightly. I nodded. I had said my part, and hadn't planned out anything else, so I simply waited for a response. "I don't know what to say... I mean, it's been so long, Natsu." I shivered when he said my name. "Of course I had feelings for you, but, I also love Juvia. I- I just need some time to think about this."

~~~
I really have no idea what I want to happen next. I'll probably just come up with it as I write (that's what I usually do), but I don't even have a general idea. *Sigh*. Oh well, I'll figure it out. Vote, follow, and everything inbetween.