Chapter Thirty Nine

Gray's POV:

"Your nose is bleeding. All over the table," Cana said in a flat tone.

"Eh?" I moved my hand up to my face, and sure enough, red fluid dripped onto my hand. "W- what the hell?" I suddenly blushed, realizing what had caused this. "I'll uh, I'll be right back." I stood up quickly, holding my dripping nose. I hung my head and started walking towards the bathroom to clean myself up. However, when I was about halfway through the guild, I bumped into someone. "S- sorry," I apologized, not looking up at who I had collided with.

"It's fine-- eh? Your nose..." I looked up to see I had run into Natsu. He was even cuter up close, and suddenly even more blood came gushing out of my face. "Oh! Come on, I'll help you stop the bleeding." Natsu grabbed my hand without my consent, and dragged me into the washroom. He closed the door behind us and gestured for me to sit on the sink-counter.

"A- are you sure we should close the door," I asked, jumping up onto the counter.

"I don't see why not," Natsu began ripping pieces of tissue to plug my nose with. "Tilt your head back," he instructed, and I obliged. "What even happened? It's bleeding a lot..."

"I, uh... hit my face," I lied, "On a pillar."

"Oh... Okay?" Natsu looked a bit confused, but he didn't question it further.

"Um.. so you and Lucy got makeovers?" I asked. "It looks nice."

"You noticed?" Natsu's fave flushed pink. "Hehe.. I thought it was weird. I'm glad you like it though.."

"Yeah," I said. "You're super cute." I tried to stop myself, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from complimenting him.

"Y- you too?..." Natsu said a bit awkwardly. His face was only a few inches away from mine -- I could smell his minty breath from here. I bit my lip. I felt like I might regret what I was about to do...

~~~
Sup. I have no idea what to write here, sooo... Vote, follow, and keep on reading *Awkward thumbs up*.