Anemy and protector

Heey guys this is the second chapter. Im so happy😁😁😁😁

Me and Criss went to the lunch room and sat on a table.
Suddenly a girl came to me.

Rosse P.O.V
"So you must be the new girl am i right?" She said.

"Yes Im Rosse " I said.

"Well remember my name is Amy and never forget it. Oh and stay away from Jack ,he is mine."She said.

"Oh really it doesnt look like it . I mean he hate all his fangirls . Beside he is not an object that you own you know?! He is a human like all of us here and he has his own life and I really dont understad how do you like a person by his look and not for who he really is".

"How dare you".she said than She rise her hand to slapp me and i prepared my self to feel the pain on my cheek and closed my eyes, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see what was going on and i saw Jack there chatching her hand and stop to slapp me.

'You wouldnt dare to touch her.
And if you try to do this one more time you are going to be in a big risk.he said to her.

Amys face was filled with terror and maddness but she walked off.

I turn my attention to Jack.

"Thank you"I said.

"I had to do something she was going to slap you for me and I didnt liked it. And thank you for all the things you said for me . You think for me different form the other. And sory for this morning.he said.

"Its ok "I said.

Than i turned to see Lucas and Criss staring at us with wide open eyes.

" Whats the metter?".I asked .

"He.... he. Its the first time that he talks more than a word and its the first time he says thank you or sorry to someone. He hasnt said to me that Im his best friend".Lucas said.

"You must really mean something to him since now"Criss said.

"Yeah yeah " i said as we all sat and stared to eat lunch.

"So Rosse wanna hang out after school with me"? Criss asked me.

"Sure"

"Can we come too "?Lucas asked.

" I dont wanna come I have better things to do " Jack said.

"Things like what"I said.

"Like playing video games"he said

"So you dont have something better to do . Than its setteled we four are going to the mall after school".

"Yessss " Criss said.

"Yeyyyy"Lucas shouted.

"Hey I never said yes " Jack said.

"But we all are going and I would like you to come too and hung out and have fun all of us. PLEASEEEEE " I pleated him.

"Ok fine ill come."he said.

"Yess " i shouted and hugged him.

After realising what I did I was blushing so baddly.

"So-sorry " I muttered.

He just shrugged and than the bell rang and we all went to our next clas which was arts class.

Sorry guys I need to finish here this chapter.
I hope you like jt and please vote vote vote.