The kiss

Hey its been a while since I've updated but this is the fifth chapter.
Enjoy it .

Rosse P.O.V

So I was at school listening and was waitin for Criss to come. I was happy cause it was weekend and I was going to invite Criss for a sleepover .

"Heyyy Rosse you here early". She said.

"Yeah well my alarm was broke so I woke up earlier . So how r you today?"I said to her.

"Well good... I guess" she says.

She was sad I could see it in her eyes and the way she spoke.

"Whats..." . I didnt have time to finish my sentence cause Jack and Lucas came in.

As soon as she saw Lucas she frowned.And i understood that Lucas had something to do with her sad mood. It looks like the sleepover I thought we should do was really nessesary so we would have a girly chit chat.

"Hi guys ."I said.

"Hi". They both replied.

We talked together until the bell rang and the lesson soon started.

(Skipp lesson lunch time now.)

At launch me Criss ,Lucas and Jack sat at our usual spot and we had a lot of fun just until suddenly out if nowhere a boy came at our table and grabbed my hand really harsh and my hand was hurting like hell . Jack was the firstone to get up and stood by my side .

"Who are you"? I asked him.

"Im Bill and Im here to tell you that I like you very much and that you are mine." He said.

"Umm.... I dont even know you ...nor I like you . How am I yours .., besides Im not an object you own so please let me go you are hurting me." I said to him trying to be polite cause I had a very short temper and he was getting on my nerves.

"What if I dont wanna let you go and make you mine by force "? He screamed.

And this time all the students were watching us .
I was about to talk when....

"She said to let her go. So do it ". Jack shouted defending me.

"And who are you . Are you her boyfriend or some kind of bodyguard."He shouted back to Jack.

And it looked like Jack had a short temper a really short temper cause he kicked the guy in the face .
The guy was standing on the floor with his nose bleeding.

"If I ever see you again it will be worst than this time." Jack warned him.

I was really sad now cause well my hand was hurting but the truth was that why did all this things happened to me. I ran out of lunch room and Jack followed me.

"Stop following me Jack". I said to him.

"I wont leave you alone Rosse." He said to me as he grabbed my hands.

"You... you are very important to me. You are diferent and you... didnt stay with me for my look and I thank you about this ". he said.

" I ....." I started to talk but couldnt finish what I was going to say cause his lips were on mine.
I was shocked yet I was happy and soon I found my self kissing him back.

Well this took long enough .
Hope you like it well please vote.