I think I feel for her

He guys this is the fourth chapter .

Rsse P.O.V

The next morning I was walking to school and as I was walking I saw Lucas and Criss.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Rosse" they said in the same time.

And we walked to school together and as we were to the gates we meet Jack there.
Just as we walk in class Amy came and went to hug Jack but he showed her off and she gave me a glare.

"Hey so we had fun yesterday right?"I said.

"Yess how about a movie night this weekend at my house ?". Criss said.

"Ok I agree .
"But will you come too Rosse?". Said Jack.

"Ofcourse and just so you guys know. You are the best friends I ever had."I said.

"Aww thats so sweet of you Rosse . You are the best girl friend I have ever had cause this two boys have been my best friends since three years now. So Im bored from them.... just kidding they are the best too".Criss said.

"I can say that too". It was Lucas who spoke this time.

And they all turned to Jack. I guess they were waiting for him to say something and were curious about what he would say.

"Well I... lets just say that Im happy that you are not a fan girl".he said.

"Huh?! You will never change ". Said Criss desapointed.

(I skip the lesson cause I too lazy to write)

It was the end of day and I was walking home and suddenly I saw that Jack was behind me ,but had his hheadphones on so I decided to not talk to him. But only some second after I thought that he talked to me.
I think he noticed me that vary minute cause he must have been destracted for the music he was listening.

Jack P.O.V

I was listening music when suddenly I noticed that the girl infront of me was Rosse. So i decided to talk to her.

"Hey Rosse wait up."I shouted at her.

"Oh hey Jack "she said.

"Well since we have our houses in the same neighbour I'll walk you home" I said.

"Ok that sounds great...you know cause its..its boring to walk alone ".She said.

We walked home and talk about things . When we were before her house she invited me to come but I just said that I couldnt.

I was very confused I had a weird feeling everytime I see her. I think I am falling for her hard. But I didnt want this it wouldnt be good for her . Im not a person who likes to talk much and I am not sweet so Im not the one for her.

I kept telling my self this but yet again I wanted her in my arms . I wanted her to be with me all the time, but it wouldnt be fair for her cause she is chearful and Im just a sadic man.

------------**********-------------*********---

This is the fourth chapter and its finally over ....

Please vote and comment