10 | edited

N i a l l

I woke up with a rush of energy. It was weird not being able to annoy Ellie awake. Oh well. I quickly got changed into black jeans and a white v-neck.

Where are my damn Nikes?

I through open my closet doors, looking for my shoes. I saw the red and white material at the bottom. I grabbed my Nikes and slid them on, along with a Chicago Bulls SnapBack. Running downstairs, I made sure I had my phone and keys.

Watch out Ridgeway.

---

I pulled up to the high school. The brick was fading and it looked really old. I climbed off my motorbike, walking into the familiar school. I remember going here just a year and a half ago. It was hell. Freshman all the way to Senior year was hell. I was the 'badboy' and all the teachers hated me except for the office workers. They loved me. I walked into the office, ignoring the cameras and stares.

"Niall! My boy!" Mrs.Linda squealed.
She was my favourite office lady.

"Hi Mrs.Linda," I smiled kindly.

Mrs. Linda was a short and plump woman with brown hair that was always pulled back into a bun.
She had rosy cheeks and dark brown eyes. She was short, but not as short as Ellie.

"What brings you back to this hellhole?" She asked. She also has a swearing issue which I thought was hilarious.

" I need to see if a student was here." I said.

"There are lots of students here." She sassed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm looking for Jackson Keller, he's a senior." I said.

"He's on his lunch break now."

" I'll go look for him, thanks Mrs.Linda," I winked.

"Go find him you arse." She laughed at me, shooing me away.

I laughed and exited the lobby. My happiness was now replaced with anger. I was walking when I felt a hand on my arm.

Looking to my side, I saw a blonde girl who needed to wear more clothing. Her face was caked in make up.

"Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow but kept a straight face.

"I'm Mia Stone," Her voice was nasally.

"Yeah, okay get off me. Do you know where Jackson Keller is?" I asked.

"Canteen," She huffed, walking into the rundown, ugly canteen itself.

I walked into the canteen, and everyone's stares were directed towards  me.

"Where is Jackson Keller?" I demanded.

All the jocks departed to see a boy sitting on the table. He was a brunette with gray eyes. I walked over to him.

"I heard you beat up my princess yesterday," I said.

"Who? Ella or whatever the fuck her name is?" He smirked. I grabbed the collar of his varsity jacket.

"Her name is Ellie, and if you touch her  again I'll make sure you'll regret it." I growled. He only laughed.

"And do what? Beat me up?" He said.

"I'll do much more. Don't hurt my princess or I'll hurt you. She's my world and I'll fucking snap your neck." I said.
I let go of his collar and pushed him back. He slid off the table and onto the floor from the impact. I turned around, walking to the office so I can leave.

"Bye Mrs.Linda!" I waved, exiting the school.

No one hurts my princess.

                    N O T E

D R A M A (;

Anyways, whatever

Hulloooooooo

I've been out of school for a week and it bloody sucks
I hate it BC I went to see my aunt and there were storms and shit,
So my best friend is missing my graceful presence at the moment
I feel bad for him 😂

I'm updating again tonight

I bloody loves youuuuuu xx