chapter 7

A/n: I am so sorry if i have not update, i promise to update once a week but i did not, i am so sorry. I am very very busy lately, with the school work, stay back after school until 6+ and helping my parent to move house etc. Worst... my wifi disconnected last week due to the moving of house and i almost died ... with out WIFI... you know what i mean, when WIFI is disconnect, you cant stalk your bais (EXO) from youtube and stuff (YEP! I AM A STALKER) and i only get back today. And i immediately update. So yea... Till next time! Byee~
😘😅😅

Chanhee pov.

"Hey! Do i need to bring this?" I ask. "Dude, unnie, why do you need that?" Hyungi say. "Oh ok then." Yesh, we are "packing" our stuff. Is sunday already, fast huh. "-Ding dong-" the doorbell ring. "Hm. It must be EXO." i say and walk to the door. "Hey, you are here." I say as i walk back to my room."yea, have you guys done "packing?" Kai ask. "Soon." "UNNIE! Where are you?? Theres a cockroach!" Hyungi shout. EXO ane me run up to the room to find the cockroach flying, and it stop at Tao head. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET THE COCKROACH OFF MY HEAD!!!!FASTERRRRR!!!!MY PRECIOUS HAIRRRRRR AHHHHHHH!!!" With that, suho start to hit tao head but the cockroach wont fly away, and Tao start to complain his head pain."SHUT UP, OR YOU WAN THE COCKROACH TO STAY AT YOUR HAIR FOREVER." suho "mama" shouted."OK. FINE" "dude, is just a cockroach..." Yeeun say and walk over to tao,put her hand and take the cockroach away from his hair, and throw at Tao. "DUDE! WHAT THE HELL, - START TO JUMP UP AND DOWN-" "bruh, stop jumping." Yeeun unnie say and took the cockroach and threw it outside the window. "WOW! thats cruel, Rest In Piece! My cockroach brother." Baekhyun say and all of us giggle.

------ after a while.-------------------------------
"So... how do we go to your.... i mean our planet." Hyungi ask. "We will call kai to teleport us to a nearby forest. first." Suho say. "Oh. What?" "Suho hyung! Kai was sleeping just now.AGAIN -.-" "Kai! Teleport us to the nearby forest." Suho say. "Oh ok, urm... can everyone please hold their hand." With that we hold our hand and in a blink of eyes, we reach the forest.

"WOW! INCREDIBLE." hyungi excalm. "Bruh, faster i wan to to back." Kris say. Then suho start to draw a star like shape on the floor and call everyone to stand in the middle. Everyone follow and this time kai teleport us to te planet. When we reach there, we were called to meet the queen which is EXO "mother". If i am not wrong.
"While walking to the palace, people... wait i mean wolf there were giving us weird stare but we just ignore it.

"Mom, we brougt them here." Suho say and brought us in. The atmosphere was so intense but when the queen saw us, she immediately run down of her sut and hug the three of us. "Urm... what's..." i was cut off by het. "OMG! finally you guys are back. Your parents needed your help. Desperately." She finish off. "Urm... can you please tell us whats happening first?" I ask politely. "AH! sure, come" she say and brought ALL of us to a big hall and call us to sit down. "Ok, this is what happen. Your parent was kidnapped by the vampire and the three prince of vampire was demand the three of you. Yeeun, chanhee and hyungi to be their mate. But your parent disagree as they want wolf to be your mate and they were being brought away." She say. "Hm... but why us? I mean, why must it be the three of us? There is sooooo many wolf girl out there, more pretty and cuter then us." Yeeun ask

"Because your parents are one of the most powerful wolf out there and this include me as well. And if they get to be your mate, they will become stronger. And more powerful. What your parents are scared of are, if they are your mate. And in the end they will be more powerful then me. And they will throw me out of this place and they will take over my place as king. And take over the whole Wolf planet." She finish off with a worried face. "Damn, those stupid vampire." Hyungi say. "So how are we going to save them?" Hyungi ask. "You all have to go to the vampire side. But before that, you have to walk pass the vamipre railway, its very very dangerous. There is hybrid also." She say. "I. WILL. GO." Hyungi say and our eyes widen. "AH! HYUNGI AH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING. THE QUEEN ALREADY IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!!" Yeeun shouted at hyungi. "YEA! SO WHATS IS DANGEROUS. WE HAE TO SAVE THEM. WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR PARENT." "YEA BUT...!" Hyungi held her hand up as i sigh of stop.

"Ok, thats it. I am going. Whos with me?" She ask and baekhyun raise his hand. Then is chanyeol. One by one, all of them raise their hand up. I was hesitating on whether should i raise my hand up but after a while, i raise up my hand. "Now, all of them are going... excpet for yeeun... unnie." "Yeeun, arent you going?" I ask. "I... i dont know... i am scared." She say.

Hyungi Pov.

"I...i dont know... i am scared." After she say that, i immediately feel guilty. "Unnie, i am sorry. I should not have shouf at you just now. I am just...anxious." i say as i bury my face into my hand. Then i feel a hand on my shoulder,i look up and saw baekhyun... oppa. "Baekhyun... oppa." I say and look down. "OMO OMO OMO! SHE CALL ME OPPA, SHE CALL ME OPPA!."
"Hey! Calm your tits down XD." I say and giggle. "Hpf.. hyungi already call baekhyun oppa, i thought is time for Chanhee to call me oppa to? I. Am. Jealous -pout-"

"sorry, chanyeol i cant😸" she say. "OWWW. please????" Chanyeol beg and show his puppy eye while pouting. "-sigh- fine. Chanyeol oppa." "YESHHHHHH SHE CALL ME OPPA! DID YOU GUYS HEAR IT??? CHANHEE CALL ME OPPA AGAIN. PLEASEE." "Aish, jinja... you look like a 5 years old kid begging for sweet... CHANYEOL OPPA. OPPA. OPPA. OPPAAAAA!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" everyone burst out laughing. "I finally know why chanhee is so funny. Cause his brother is Chanyeol the happy virus." I say.
"And i also know why hyungi cant keep quiet. Cause his brother is Baekhyun the bacon. The guy that cant keep quite and cant keep calm." "Unnie... you just insulted meh. -pout-" "guys, i think... I WILL GO!" yeeun shout and flash a smile at us. "YEAA! UNNIE!" I say and hug her.

"OK GUYS!! Since you all have decided to go there together. I need you guys to train first, you cant just go there. Like that, not
knowing anything abour the vampire." The queen say. "OK!" we all exclaimed together.