chapter 9

A/N: ok, maybe you guys would wan to kill me already.... i havent been updating for like.... 5 months...? Or more , i dont know, i have been so busy and plus i already exit the K-fandom but i will continue writing this story until it finish. So, yea, let the action begin😏

Hyungi POV.

"Keep your eyes open if you dont wan to get bite by the vampire." I say as i slowly move forward. "Vampire love to jump scare people" i continue. "How long is this railway?" D.o ask, " is about 100 Km." I answer as i continue to follow suho footstep. "Is so long..." D.o say "yep, it is long." "HEY! THERES A VAMPIRE HERE!"
Chen shout, we all turn and saw one vampire is holding on to chen hands and chen is trying to fight back. I took out my gun, aim at the vampire head, as i pull the trigger, the bullet shoot out and a loud bang sound was created. The bullet shot the vampire as the vampire fall and dack red blood start to come out.
Suddenly, stuff start to fly. "SHIT! WE WOKE UP THE BAT WITH THE LOUD GUN SOUND!" I shouted. The bat isn't helping us at this moment as the railway is dark, now we got to fight the bats AND vampire... before i even notice, one vampire slowly went near me when i was fighting the bats. It bit my hand as i scream in pain, i fell to the floor as i lean against the wall. " arg, fuck this, it hurt like hell." i say as i torn part of the end of my shirt and tie it around the wound, the rest just stare at me with wide eyes, "What??"
"OMG!! IS THE WOUND DEEP?" one shouted
"I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME VAMPIRE!" another one shouted.
" LET ME CHECK YOUR WOUND" suho said as he untie the bandage. "Bruh chill larh guys, is not deep, if its deep I would be lying down on the floor by now already -_-" I say as I look at everyone single one of them. "Oh yea, she's right^_^" chanyeol said
"Ok, shall we go??" I ask them, "SURE!!" They shout together. I tie my bandage back and stand up continue walking to the train.
Yeeun and chanhee and me walk around the middle and some walk in front, some walk behind.
Thank god the rest of the walk is sort of "peaceful"even tho there is alot of dead body by the side of the tunnel.
After what seems like ages, we finally are out of the tunnel and took the train when we reach the vampire planet, to our surprise, the sky was dark, like really really dark. "Holy shit, what's with the sky here men" Baekhyun said. "We reach" chanhee whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Reach?Reach where??" Lay ask blurly. I mentally face palm and say, "Oppa, we reach the vampire planet. " " OH!" " I guess its time huh?" I say, "Yea, its time" suho say and smirk. We walk towards the entrance. "Sorry you are-"even before that vampire finish his words, I shot him and he fell to the floor. We when into the jail and find our parents, I went with Baekhyun, chanhee went with chanyeol and Yeeun went with suho.

"O..omma??Appa?" Oppa shuttered. "Omg, BAEKHYUN! ITS YOU, ITS REALLY YOU, YOU GREW UP SO WELL!!" Mr byun... wait should I call them Appa and omma as well...? I though in my brain. "Yes you should." Oppa say. I glared at him for reading my mind and he just give an awkward smile. " Ok, so... Appa, Omma, this is hyungi, your daughter that you left at XOXO Orphanage 18 years ago, hyungi, this is your long, lost parents,"Oppa ended. I just give a slight smile to them and they immediately give me a tight hug and say "OMG!HYUNGI, HYUNGI, YOU GREW UP SO WELL ASK WELL, I MISS YOU, AND SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU AT THE ORPHANAGE, WE GOT NO CHOICE," Ommo say and start ti cry, Appa hug me as well and just have a really wide smile on his face. " Is ok, O...omma, I understand :") I say and start to tear up a bit "Appa :))" They were Soo happy that I call them Appa and omma. The same thing happen to the rest of them as well as they reunite with their family members.

Author note again
So basically the next chapter will be about fight, but I don't really know when will I update since I am very very busy lately. So yea, BYEEEE