epilogue

~A few years later~
~Author pov~
The war between wolf and vampire has finally ended. All of them settle back to wolf planet.
"HYUNG AHH FASTERR!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE WEDDING!"Baekhyun shout "Okok, coming coming." Kris run down the stair.
Flashaback.
After Kris parents died, he went to a room and lock himself inside. "Hyung ah...." "who is it...?" "Its me... Tao" "oh, what is It?" " we are going back to wolf planet. And we won't leave with out you." "No, just go, I am not worth it, I am so stupid to help that men, I help him to capture you guys and almost kill Baekhyun, I... I am a bad person, please just leave me." Kris say. "NO!" Everyone suddenly appeared in Kris room. "HOLY CHICKEN ASSHOLE, why the hell you guys come in, your almost scared the shit out of me" Kris say as he put his hand on his chest to calm himself down. "Sorry, its kai idea" Baekhyun say. "Baekhyun.... I..am sorry...." Kris whisper"Aiya, never mind larh, see, I am not died, so come back to the wolf planet with us please???" Baekhyun say and show his puppy eyes. "Puppy eyes aren't my style" Kris joke. "Then come back to wolf planet with ussss pleasee." Everyone say and make the puppy eyes. "Omg, my eyes, my eyes Is going to be blind." Kris say as he cover his eyes, everyone then glared at him. "Hiasss, OK larh I go back,I go back." "YAYYYYYY" everyone then cheer together and Kris just smile.
Flashback end.

Today is Yeeun and lay wedding. And Hyungi is with D.O and chanhee is with kai. They are all engaged and the rest of the EXO members are in relationship.

-After about one hour-
"Omg, finally we reach." Baekhyun say. "Hehehe, I am soooo excited!" My best sister is getting married" Hyungi say in excitement. "Okok, guys let get in now, or we will he late." Suho say.

"AIYEEE!! UNNIE!!!" HyungI shout and run towards yeeun and hug her. "Omg, hyungiii" Yeeun say and hug her back. "WAAAA, you are sooo pretty."
"Hehehe, thankss" "Hai, yeeun" Chanhee say. "UNNIE!!!!" Yeeun shout and hug her. Chanhee laugh and hug back. After that small reunion, they all juat chat and laugh.
"Ok, unnie, we got to go! Don't be to nervous ok? I love youuu" Hyungi say and show a heart sign. Yeeun smile and show a heart sign as well.

- 30 mins later-

"We will have our bride and husband (idk what is it call) to enter the room" Suho dad say through the microphone. As the music start playing, Yeeun and Lay start walking down the red carpat, they were both smiling Soo happily. After saying the volus and exchanging the ring, suho dad says, "Now, you may kiss your wife." Lay lean in to Yeeun as they kiss passionately, everyone start to clap and take pictures of the happy newly wed.
-A Few Hours Later-
"Unnie, Have fun on your honeymoon ok? I will miss you." Hyungi say and hug Yeeun. Yes, Yeeun and Lay are going for their honeymoon for about one month. "Ok, I will, take care od yourself ok? I will miss you to" Yeeun say as she and Lay got into the car, " BYE BYE!!" Everyone say and wave as the car drove away.
Yeeun Pov.
Hehehe, we reach Paris. We decided to travel to four different place since is a one month honeymoon. We will stay at each country for one week. We are going to Paris first then from Paris we will go to London, from London we are going to china then from there we will go to America.

When we reach Paris, we went to our hotel and put our stuff before going out to sightseeing. I was so happy to have married the men I love, and knowing that he will stay by my side forever and will never leave me.

Lay Pov.
Today is probably the best day ever. I married the girl I love, and will never hurt her. I love her with all my might and I am sure she will feel the same way as well.

Author note.
SOOO, wow, this is finally the end of the story already^^ I don't know how is the ending larh but, I hope is great for the readers isn't it? And sorry for writing BTS as the bad guy, I am actully also a army and EXO-L, so yea, don't hate me OK?
Ok, Soo, I will stop here for now. If there are any more story I will be writing, I will post an author note and let you all know, but until then, FAREWELL MY READERS!! ♡♡