Chapter 2 ~ Matt?

Word Count: 1005

Authors Note: Unedited

Sorry this is so late but so much stuff has been going on in my life and I've been really upset about a lot of it so please enjoy this chapter.

Madison's POV

"Hey Mads, you have to get up we're here," I hear my mother trying to wake me up. I look around to see we are in a clearing that is surrounded by wood and in the middle is a medium sized cabin. I push my self off the seat when the best smell in the world hits me. Newly fallen rain and Coco. I jump up from the seat and start to walk around the yard looking for where the smell is located.

"Honey, what are you looking for?" I hear a voice in the distance calling to my mate, most likely anyway.

I look around and look right at these big blue eyes. Confused on how they could have belonged to my mate because the eyes belong to a female and they are looking at me like they hate me. I look a little bit farther and I notice him. A god-like figure walking towards me. He has big brown eyes and a nice six-pack. I mean as far as I can see from his white tee shirt. He walks right up to me and says something to my mom along the lines of 'hey mom' and that's when it hits me. My brother is my mate. How the hell is that possible. The Moon Goddess never ever pairs siblings.

"Ok, come on Matt and Madison. I have to tell you the surprise, and this is most likely going to change everything you thought you knew," My mom speaks and looks and us.

"Omg," Yes she actually said 'omg' this b*tch. "Is this your sister? She's so cute. Hello, I'm Matt's mate Macy," She looks at me with the biggest smile on her face and before I could slap it off her Matt grabs my hand and holds it at my side. I feel sparks going up and down my arm before I rip my arm out of his grip.

"Hi, Macy. Yes, I'm Matt's sister but your not his-" I was cut off before I was done with Mat telling us all that we had to go inside if we wanted to see the new baby.

I walk into the one-story house and wait for my mother. When she walks past I pull her closer to me so she can hear me telling her that Mat is my mate. My mom looks at me like she already knew and kept on walking. We get into the living room and all sit-down. The living room is a small room with a couch on one wall and a love seat on the right of the couch. There is also a small coffee table in the middle of the room and in front of the couch. Macy sits next to Matt who is on the love seat. Whereas I and my mom am is on the couch.

"Okay so what I wanted to say is tha-" My mom starts to say but is cut off by a scream.

"Omg," Yes she fucking said it again. "I forgot about the baby!"

I look in the direction of Matt and raise my eyebrows.

'THEY HAVE A FUCKING CHILD!' Ima stated coming into my mind for the first time we got here.

'Ima calm down he can explain.' I tell her trying to clam her down.

'He fucking better.' She rolls her eyes and goes further into my mind.

My connection was cut off with Ima when Macy gets up saying something about the screaming brat. If he had that child with Macy there is no way in hell I'm gonna call him/her by their name. Matt should have waited.

"So, um the baby was adopted because we found out Macy can't have kids. She's not actually my mate," Mat says looking back and forth between me and our mom. "Macy! We need to keep going with this little 'meeting'"

As Macy walks down the stairs and looks at me I notice that there was a mark on her neck like a mark that a mate would give but different. Mates mark each other to show unmatted wolves that they are taken. Marks help each mind-link or talk in each other's minds. It is the third step in the mating process. First would be touching each other. For example, you could brush each other's arms or touch hands. Anything like that. Second would be locking eyes. When you look at each other it makes everything 100 times better. So your senses would be better as well as your smell. Locking eyes could also affect the sparks that you would feel. Third would be kissing each other. The fourth one would be marking each other. And lastly would be mating. Which I don't think I need to explain. Also, any of these could happen in any order.

"Ok, so I'm going to go first. Macy, I found my mate and I want her." Matt suddenly starts to speak.

"Oh, hell no who the hell is this bitch." Macy starts to get mad and starts to look around. Her eyes land on me and she jumped off the love seat trying to get to me. "Bitch how the hell could you."

I look at Matt and find him fuming. I walk over to him and keep away from Macy. I place my hand on him to calm him down. Which works

Two out of the three steps down.

Authors Note: So I just wanted to say that any grammar mistakes I'm sorry. I'm only in 8th grade as well and I have a life even though I'm never busy. Another thing is that for anyone who doesn't know but wolves and their humans can talk to each other in their minds. Also, the mating process can happen in order. Like they could lock eyes before they touch or they could mate than mark each other. That's all I'm going to post next Saturday or this one. Bye!!