Chapter 11

Adam's POV

I was in my office and waiting for John to get his butt ready for our Happy Wheels recording. "GUYS, SOMEONE HELP!" I ran out to the door, to see someone and Cory on the floor, fighting while Sean was holding his arm and face.

"Let go!" I say, trying to pull off the guy who was on top of Cory, along with Max and Ross. "Stop!" We finally got him off and Max and Ross held him back while John, Sean and I helped Cory up.

He stood up, almost falling over but kept his balance. "What the hell, Michael! What was that for?!" He tried to get Michael but John and I held him back. Michael looked at Sean and ripped out of Max's grip, punching Sean in the face, making him fall down. Cory got out and ran at Michael, knocking him over.

They got up and went out the door. Michael threw Cory down the stairs, making him scream and groan. "Cory!" I ran down the stairs and heard sirens. Police cars pulled up and ran after Michael. I helped Cory up but he just groaned and fell back down. "Cor- you okay?" He nodded and held his shoulder. He closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Ross' POV

Nick was watching Cory as he slept on the couch and I was with Max, sitting in my office. "You think he'll be okay?" I kinda got a little mad... "He'll be fine, that's kinda getting annoying." I mumbled the last part.

He looked at me with a madness written on his face. "How is it annoying, that I'm worried for my friend?" He raised his voice a little. "Because you worry about Cory to much, you guys hang out 24/7 like you guys don't want to hang out with me and Nick!" He got up to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"Let. Go." He warned. I shook my head and got up. "You're not leaving until we talk about this!" He looked pissed. "Talk about this? Cory and I? We're just friends, 'brothers'. You can't take that bond away from us!" I got mad and upset.

He was about to walk out but I lost it. "JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUR FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD SPEND 24/7 WITH HIM. WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND HUH?!" He stopped and turned around. Uh oh.

"I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND EVERYDAY WITH YOU FOREVER, I'M ALLOWED TO GO HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HANG OUT WITH CORY THEN I WON'T HANGOUT WITH YOU. WE'RE DONE!" He stomped out and left. What have I done? I fell to the floor, crying my eyes out. I'm such an idiot.

Sorry it was short but I'm about to eat and I have to draw for Instagram still but I'll see you in the next, longer, chapter! BYE~~!