Chapter 3: The Date

Maclain's POV
I spun my straw in my drink as this guy was talking.

"So what do you think?"he asked and I got startled and looked up.

"What?" I asked smiling nervously.

"Is something on your mind?"he asked looking concerned.

"Uh yeah." I said sitting up. "Some guy didn't pay my damn money." I said getting pissed again.

"I'm sorry."he said....what was his name again?

"No it's no-" I started to say but I saw Calvin that rich guy coming in. "You." I hissed when he was about to walk past and then he stopped.

"Do I know you?"he asked smiling awkwardly and my jaw dropped.

"Bitch don't play." I said slamming my hands down on the table standing up, scaring the guy.

"Ma-Maclain please."he said.

"Maclain?"the rich ass said. "Hmm sounds familiar. Well good day sir."he said to me and I grabbed his arm.

"Bitch I want my damn money." I hissed and looked at me like I was crazy.

All of a sudden guards came and got me...protecting him? How rich is this asshole?!

"Let go I just want my fucking money!" I yelled as people stared, laughed, or looked away.

The rich ass smirked. Oh he's enjoying this isn't he?! That son of a bitch!

Then he walked up to me and got close to my ear. My breathing hitched.

"Your entertainment wasn't half of what I was looking for."he whispered and my eyes widen.

I started to kick. I knew this son of a bitch knew me.

"Fuck yoooooou!" I yelled as it echoed as the guards took me out the place.

"Fuck." I said as I was walking to my job in the cold dark night.

Yeah I had to walk home and be piss the whole time until it was time to go to work.

"Hey you!"someone yelled.

I ignored it because I didn't think it was towards me until I was pushed to the ground.

"$hit not again." I said touching my lip that was bleeding. "What the hell do you want?!" I asked turning around to see a guy that looked drunk and had a knife.

"How do you know Mr.Lawrence?"he asked.

"What?" I asked and he ran towards me. I ducked when he swung the knife. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell dodging his swings.

"Maclain!"a voice yelled.

I turned to see a black Porsche and the lights bleaming. I squint my eyes and felt a cut at my arm. "Fuck." I said and the guy grinned.

It started to get dark. "Maclain!"a voice yelled and I saw a blurry figure coming out the car towards me.

"Rich ass." I mumble before collapsing.

Lol I know short buuuut it's good right? I hope. Lol well peace out my potatoes.