Chapter 5: WTF is with These Mysteries

Maclain's POV
So yeah I'm just staring at Calvin the rich asshole sipping on his coffee. He took us to a coffee shop a day after the incident. He's suppose to explain to me who that guy was and everything else.

"Calv-" I started to say.

"Mr. Lawrence or Lawrence to you."he said and I glared at him.

"I don't have time for your crap." I said simply and got up from the table. "I got work." I said.

"I thought striping was at night."he said smirking.

"I have two jobs." I said shrugging. "Plus sometimes I clean." I said and left.

I went to my second job. Taking pictures of girls for magazines. And do I get paid a lot? Fuck no. My true dream is to be a singer. But is that gonna come true? Probably fucking not.

"Good job today." Kal said smiling at everyone then he grabbed my shoulder before I could leave. "Hey we got more girls coming in. You'll be working late tonight."he said.

"Bu-But-" I started to say.

"But nothing get back to work."he said.

Fuck you. If I keep being late I'm gonna lose that damn job.

"Yes sir." I grumbled.

Later that night I was walking and then I saw something really nice I could take a pic of. But I needed a better view. I went up on the roof. But then I saw some guy in a suit on another building. I closed up on him and my eyes widen and he looked up at me.

"Fuck." I said and almost dropped my camera.

What the fuck is Cal- Lawrence doing? But I think whatever he's doing I probably should have not saw. And next thing I know guys are chasing me.

"Give us the camera!"they yelled.

"Hell to the no." I said running and then Lawrence was in front of me. "What were you doing?" I asked with slanted eyes.

"None of your business."he said emotionless.

I knew something was up. The guys we're coming closer and so was he. Stupid I know but I jumped off. I stuck my tongue out. And guys I am so lucky I fell on someone. Even though they were pissed. $hit I have a date too. I called Jay telling him I'll be late and hung up before he could start yelling.

"Elijah, right?" I asked spinning my straw.

"Yeah."he said fidgeting.

I looked him up and down. I started to drink my soda.

"So how's life?"he asked smiling.

"Fucked up." I say shrugging and he frowns. "Sorry I was late." I said.

"I-It's fine."he said checking his phone.

Rude ass. "Something your waiting for?" I ask.

"Not really."he said.

"This isn't gonna work." I say getting up.

"What?"he said.

"I mean I keep ruining our dates right?" I said.

"Maclain I think we could work this out."he said.

"I don't knoow." I said. "I got work see ya." I said and left.

"Why the hell are you late?!" Jay yelled.

As I was still happy and shocked I'm still alive. I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh I'm alive." I said and he looked at me like I was crazy

"Since your 21 I guess it's normal your crazy as fuck."he said and walked away.

"Hey Honey Shot." Trever said walking to me with heels.

"Hey." I said.

"Woah are you okay? Why you being so nice and $hit?"he asked laughing.

"Something crazy happened to me." I said shaking him.

"You had your first time?"he asked grinning.

I was about to slap him. "Been had that dumbass and how is that crazy?" I said and he pulled away.

"So what happened?"he asked rolling his eyes.

"Well-" I started to say.

"Maclain on stage!" Jay yelled.

I smiled big. This is the only time I feel like I'm a singer. Sure I can sing in the shower and stuff....but ya know. I sing on Saturdays here. I walked onto stage and took a deep breath.

I walk around and sing. I look at every guy and girl around the place. I thought of all the guys I dumped. I put my heart to this song. I want them to know I am not just singing this just to be singing. Someone caught my eye. It was that guy from last time. Something told me something was up and not to trust him. I walked over to the end of the stage while singing and keeping my eyes locked on him. He smirked as I came closer. People glared at him. I sat on his lap singing.

He knew what I wanted.

Annnnnd that is allll. Okay potatoes I'm gonna be honest. Lol I don't know where the hell is going on myself a bit. Hahaha. I know crazy. I'm winging it. I think it's gonna be good. The date was at first not in it. But whateves. Sooo yeah. Peace out my potatoes.