Chapter 24: Going Out?

Maclain's POV
Eventually the leaves started to change. And so did other things change.

"It's too damn cold to be wearing lace and shit." Cole complained as I put on stockings.

"Shut it, you all owe me a lot of money from that whole shooting incident!" Jay yelled and we all glared his way as we changed.

"How is it any of our fault?" Trever asked lowly as Jay walked away.

"It's not, he's just being an ass." Michael said walking out a room in heels.

"Hey! Those are the crocodile ones I ordered!" I yelled but he only winked my way shaking his ass making me glare.

"Sexy." Cole said smirking and Michael then winked his way.

"You all are horny basterds." Trever said shaking his head as he stood up finally done changing.

"Why thank you Yellow Snow." Michael said making Cole smirk and Trever growled before tackling him. I shook my head as they began fighting and rolling all over the floor.

"Don't fuck up my heels!" I yelled standing up in red heels.

"What are you guys doing?" Garry asked walking in with purple sparkled heels eating oreos.

"Oreo, what did we tell you about eating before a performance?" Cole asked and Garry pouted.

"You'll look fat and we'll earn less money...." Garry mumbled looking down and I shook my head laughing.

"Just have two more then put the rest up." I said making Garry look up smiling.

"Okay!" he said and stuffed his face with two more before putting the bag of oreos down.

"Pig." Cole said smirking and Garry glared swallowing.

"Your the pig, big head." he said making Cole glare and stand up.

"What did you say?!" he yelled and Garry paled.

I watched as four idiots fought and I shook my head turning to the mirror to look at myself. Sexy as fuck if I just say. I winked at myself then ran my fingers through my hair.

Zachary can talk now, he cleared everything up so now my singing career isn't in danger. Plus my job, which I need. But he's still in the hospital. Calvin, well I haven't heard from him for maybe a week or two. I bit my lip and picked up my phone but then slammed it back down. If he didn't call or text me back so what. I stood up taking a deep breath. Let him leave your mind, you need to focus on making money.

Jay came in cursing and yelling at all of us to get it our places. We all got ready to come out on stage. Men, drunk men probably everywhere, bums, rich men, and maybe some women here and there. As I heard the curtains open and the lights shine on me I opened my eyes narrowing them, smirking.

Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky

Once in a while I was able to sing here and dance...but it wasn't the way I wanted. I walked over to the microphone singing Diamonds by Rihanna. I went down the pole rolling my hips and heard moans. I almost turned my nose up as I saw men rub themselves. But I saw money go up. I glanced over at Michael who was on the other side of the stage.