Chapter 1

hi. my name is Ally. im 14, and im from Miami, florida. my parents are quite wealthy, and our house is rarther large. we have a pool, a hot tub, pretty much everything. im really thankful for that. im not a stuck up rich girl who doesn't appreciate what she has because I do. I am currently sitting on my couch, watching PLL. my favorite show of course. its about the only thing I watch on tv. now lets get to the story.. shall we?

*Allys POV*

it was beautiful day, here in Miami, Florida. the sun is always shining here, and we rarely have bad weather. occasional showers but not often. I shouldn't be inside, I should be outside! Enjoying the weather.

I get up off of the couch and walk into the kitchen. its around noon and im starving. hm.. what to eat? I guess my parents haven't been to the grocery store because we don't have anything good. I decide to go to the little café down the street. I pull out my phone and text Katie to meet me there. Katie has been my bestfriend ever since kindergarten. we instantly clicked!

From Katie

To Ally: Okay! meet you there in 5.

From Ally

To Katie: okay. almost there!

I put my iphone back into my pocket and continue walking. I can see the café from here. they have the best grilled cheese sandwiches! and not to mention there amazing pastries..

I finally reach the café and I opened the glass door and I walk in. I sit down at one of the little café tables, waiting for Katie to arrive.

"Katie!!" I yell as she walks in.

"hi ally"

"lets go order."

we walk up to the counter and begin to order.

"Hi!" the cheery woman behind the counter says.

"Ill have a grilled cheese sandwich, and a small mocha ice cap." I say smiling.

"Ill have the same." Katie says grinning at me.

We walk over the the pick up area and wait for our food.

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:) do you like so far? please leave feedback in the comments and don't forget to vote;)

-Ally x