Chapter 3

Did I like harry? of course I did. what is there not to like about him? I mean hes beautiful. hes perfect. I wonder how old he is.. if liams 19 then harry is probably the same. fuck. that's 5 years. well.. actually that's not that bad. should I tell liam? of course not.. but I tell liam everything. I don't really know how he would take it. would he hate me? all these thoughts rush though my head.

*2 hours later*

im starting to feel sick. like really sick. I feel like I have to throw up. I am going to throw up. I run down the hall and into the bathroom. I kneel down just in time to puke all over everything. I hear footprints coming up the stairs. liam comes running into the bathroom and is holding my hair back, and rubbing my back.

"are you okay? what happened?"

I stop puking and look up at liam. "I don't know. all of the sudden I felt sick. then I threw up. wheres harry?"

"harry is downstairs. do you feel comfterable staying here with him while I go to the store and get some medicine and stuff?" he asks me.

time with harry alone? yes please. "yeah." I say.

"okay ally, ill be home soon."

"bye liam"

"bye ally" liam says walking out the door and closing it.

I stand up and walk over to the sink and brush my teeth like crazy. trying to get the pukey taste out of my mouth. then I rinse with Listerine. now my breath is gonna smell really good and my mouth feels really clean. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room and I lie down on my bed. im starting to feel better but not great. I hear a knock and the door begins to open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the cliffhanger. anyways guess what? Im going to a meet and greet! im like so happy. when I found out I literally cried. I just have to get my tickets when they come out:)

don't forget to comment your feedback and vote:)

-Ally x