Chapter 4

Harry peaked his head through the small crack in the door. we locked eyes once again, looking in his eyes made everything around us disappear. like it was just him and I in the world. he kept eyes on me and he slowly walked towards me. he walked to the other side of the bed and sat down right next to me. I rolled over so that I was facing him.

"how are you feeling love?" he says, with sorrow in his eyes.

"im doing better, thank you harry." I reply.

"good, that's good." he says lying down next to me.

"hey ally?"

"yes"

"did you know that your beautiful?" did those words just slip out of his mouth?

"no, no im not harry."

"yes you are ally. your the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" he says.

" im flattered, but harry im not. im not even close."

"ever since I met you earlier, I thought you were absolutely beautiful. I really like your eyes a lot." he says looking at me intently.

"thank you harry. I love your eyes too."

"thank you, love." he says

"harry im cold." wow I must be getting sick.

harry moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I rested my head in his neck. I get comfterable with people quite easily. and even if I wasn't, I pretty much trusted harry. I could tell he was trustworthy by the way he acted towards me. the way he cared about me. he smelt so good. I could get used to this.

"harry?"

"yes?"

"how old are you?"

"oh.. um I am 19.. how old are you.?

"oh. oh um I am 14...."

"your fourteen? your one stunning fourteen year old. you look a lot older. I would have guessed at least 16."

"really?" did I look that old.

"yeah. that's not a bad thing though." he says. he sits up, still with me in his arms.

"lie down in my lap, love."

I lie down in harrys lap. I felt really comfterable like this. harry was really warm, and I was really cold. I stared up into his eyes, and he stared down into mine. he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. his warm lips lingering for a few seconds and pulled away.

"ally?"

"yes?"

"do you believe in love at first sight?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 4 over with. chapter 5 should be up in an hour or so! should be done with chapter 7 by tonight:) please please please leave feedback! and don't forget to vote:)

-Ally x

"e